❀✿ EᑭIᔕOᗪE ᔕI᙭ ✿❀

Sonic was holding his chest, over the months his breast tissue started to grow, which was causing him some great discomfort...it was just a downside of being part cow, since he's been having sex with Shadow, whenever they hung out, it increased the amount of estrogen he was taking, thus increasing the growth of his breast, and production of milk. Because of this Piper removed him from Shadow stable, which he didn't really understand why. At least he got to make a friend, and got to get some sleep for the winter before Spring started.

Winona barks as she wags her at Sonic, the blue hedgehog started to pet her head with his free hand, "Hey girl...Sorry I couldn't play with you...I got distracted" he said to the collie, who was only glad that Sonic was okay, and Shadow did hurt him.

"Here you go Sonic...sorry that took longer than I thought, but should help keep, your breasts up, while they grow" Piper said as she hands over a cow printed crop top.

After putting on the top, Sonic felt a little relief, since the pain in his back had subsided. He couldn't get milked until his breasts had stopped growing, doing it sooner could actually end up hurting him, and could leave him immobilized cause of the back pain, but because of his size, the highest size his chest can reach is a size double E cup, at the moment they are only a size double C cup.

"So how was your little vacation?" Piper asked.

"It was great, Mr. Shadow kept me warm all night, and shared some his food with me" Sonic said.

"That's go-"

"I said. GIVE. HIM. BACK" Shadow hissed at Travis, this was probably the first time he was allowed out of his stable, and was already showing aggression towards Travis, Piper looked over and saw the crimson glow in Shadow's eyes, it was mostly a sign that he was ready to attack, or actually do damage. He had the same glow when he hurt Sonic, as well as claimed him. She really need to do some test of the Bull, to actually find out the real reason as to why Shadow was so territorial, the aggression was normal since Bulls are known to be aggressive, but territorial, she also knew that hedgehogs weren't that either.

Winona growled at Shadow, showing her teeth...which only caused the Bull, to growl back but in a much intimidating manner, it wasn't really enough to scare Winona since she was trained to not run away in fear from enemies that were bigger than her, they threaten her owners and it was her job to protect them. But the growling soon came to a stop, when the ebony bull saw his mate, he only shoves Travis to the side, pushing Piper out his way, to get to the cow.

Winona only glared at Shadow. "Well good morning to you too Shadow..." Piper said as she got herself up from the cold floor and brushed the dirt off of her body.

Shadow only growls at Piper, hugging the smaller male close...the Bull was only calm around Sonic, and him alone, with anyone else, he saw them as a threat, a threat to him...and his mate.

"Well I got him...just like you asked?" Travis said with a small sigh.

Sonic pulls himself away from Shadow, which only made the Bull, grab his hand, he didn't mind the top that Sonic was wearing, or the extra plumpness of his chest.

"I'm sorry Shadow...but I can't play with you right now" Sonic said as he pulled his hand away. "Ms. Woods want to give you a check up...but when your done, we can play some more"

"Well...Sonic, I'm afraid he's gonna have to wait, until this little issue of yours dies down" Piper said.

Sonic only nodded as he takes the medical supplies, "Is Mr. Zero doing okay?" He asked.

"Zero...Who the fuck is that!" Shadow snapped.

"Another Friend, he's really hurt...and I feel bad for not checking up on him" Sonic admits, this only got Shadow angry after hearing that, but before he could do anything Travis had strapped the muzzle onto him.

"He's doing Fine Sonic...but you are allowed to visit him" Piper said.

Sonic only smiled as he took the bag and started to make his way in that direction, Shadow only glares at Travis, who ever this Zero was...he'll mostly get even more hurt if he dares touches what was his.

✿ ✿ ✿

Sonic opens the door to the stable to see Infinite was looking a lot a better than the last time he saw him, his wounds had healed only leaving bad scarring and he was moving around.

"Wow Mr. Zero I see that your getting a lot better" Sonic said.

The jackal turned his attention to the cow, that looked different than before, but it was still Sonic none of the less. "it's Zero, but thanks...feels good to actually stretch out my limbs" he leans forward to get a sniff of Sonic's scent, there was a different smell on the cow, and it didn't smell like the humans. "You have a different scent on you..." he said.

"Oh that...I was just hanging out with my new friend, Shadow" Sonic smiled.

Zero questioned this so call friendship after all he saw the deep claim mark on the cow's neck...just how clueless is this hedgehog. "Friend...Right" Zero said as he pushes his muzzle into Sonic's newly formed breasts, making the hedgehog squeak and quickly cover himself.

Base on the smell he can just sense the hedgehog had just started his cycle, and a quiet early cycle at that.

If was that easy for this Shadow character, to get that close to Sonic...then he definitely has a chance in see exactly just what this hedgehog could do...he just licks his lips at the thought.

Sonic fixes his top, as he looked up at Infinite, little did he know that these up coming months was going something more than just a friendly hangout session.