❀✿ EᑭIᔕOᗪE ᖴOᑌᖇ ✿❀

Shadow was looking for a weakness on the fence, that kept him trapped in his own area, away from the rest of the farm, sure he enjoyed being alone...but he also wanted to see the competition that he was going up against, one thing that the Man didn't tell the Farmer Couple was that Shadow wasn't just an ordinary bull mobian hybrid, but he was trained to be a fighter.

Much like Dog Fighting, but since a then G.U.N had shut down most of the illegal Mobian Fighting, and like Dog Fighting, these fights were brutal, only the strongest mobian hybrid wins, and a fight can go on for hours even after an opponent was out of commission...so many hybrid Mobains always come out badly injured, or just end up dying on the battlefield, cause of untreated wounds or deadly blows.

Though Shadow had yet seen battle...mostly because of G.U.N shut it down causing him come here, he still had that fighting spirit in him. He threw himself at the fence in attempt to break it, for it to not do anything, he only growls as he gets ready to try again.

"What are you doing?"

Shadow stops as he knew the voice, it was from that cow that he met earlier today, he only growls to himself as he didn't really want to see that kid...not when he was focused on getting out of here, or at least see the rest of the farm.

"Why the hell are you even here?" Shadow coldly said to Sonic.

Sonic still didn't get the hint that Shadow didn't anything to do with him, but being the only mobian hybrid on the farm for fifteen years, he wanted someone to talk to that was kind of like a creature like him. "I just want to talk...you seem lonely, and I've been lonely"

Shadow clinches his hands into a fist, before turning his attention back to the fence. "So what...maybe I like being lonely" he scoffs.

Sonic takes a hold of Shadow's arm, which took him off guard since he wasn't expecting the azure male to come close to him after he almost hurt him...not that he was going to...he was just showing the other male that he was in charge here. "It's okay to be lonely...but when I'm here we can be lonely together" Sonic said.

Shadow could've sworn that he saw someone else instead of Sonic hanging on him. He looked away before lowering his fist away from the fence, he'll comeback to it. He forcefully pulls his arm out of Sonic's grip, shoving him to the side. "I'd rather be alone..." he stated.

Sonic blinks as he was kind of expecting Shadow to punch him...he was still a little frightened of the bull, since he was much smaller than Shadow, only reaching up to the bull's chest, but he wasn't gonna give up on making friends with the bull. At least he didn't get this hurt this time so he was already making progress. He quickly follows after Shadow.

Sonic did his best to try to get Shadow to introduce himself, but of course he was only met with silence, it wasn't long before their was scratching at the door by Winona. He only pinned his ears down as he didn't get a name from Shadow...he was about to leave to get to Winona before his injured wrist was grabbed making him squeak out in pain, Shadow pulled the azure male closer to him.

Shadow didn't really understand why didn't want Sonic to leave, his side...probably because he was cow and he is a bull...or he really enjoys the other's company, he forces his muzzle into Sonic's neck.

"C-Can you let me go please..." Sonic said, as his cheeks started to heat up just from Shadow's scent, the teenager didn't really understand why his body was acting this way, it was still winter, not spring. Or at least he thinks it was winter. He needed to get away from Shadow.

Shadow eventually lets go of Sonic, not before he suck his fangs into the other's neck. "AHH!!" Sonic screamed which only made the scratching at the door get more anxious. Shadow licks the blood away from his claim mark. It was unclear why he marked the other male...something in his mind was telling him to mark Sonic, claiming him has his...just another territory to protect.