❀✿ EᑭIᔕOᗪE ᖴIᖴTEEᑎ ✿❀

Shadow woke up to the sound of someone vomiting, he didn't feel any weight on him, so he quickly got up to find his mate.

Sonic was hunch over the toilet, vomiting whatever he had eaten earlier, which wasn't really much do to his pregnancy making him feel nauseous already almost anything, which was why he was on food that is strictly for mobian hybrid pregnancies. That gives the expecting Mother, and growing pups the nutrients needed for everyday function and growth.

Shadow lets out a small sigh as he walked into the bathroom, and started to rub his back. When the nausea pasted, he helped Sonic up and over to the sink. "I'm sorry if I wakes you..." Sonic mutters as he started rising out his mouth.

"I'd rather be up to make sure your okay" Shadow said. Shadow takes a hold of Sonic's hand walking him back to the hay nest. "Is there anything else I can get you~"

"Belly rubs?" Sonic asked. Shadow only chuckles and starts rubbing at his small baby bump...it was kind of unclear how many pups he was carrying since it was a little to early for an ultrasound, considering since he is only four weeks into his pregnancy he has a small bump.

Sonic nuzzles into Shadow's chest fur purring softly, Shadow looks down at Sonic's chest that had gotten a little bigger, to a double B cups. The ebony bull heard some soft snoring from Sonic. He leans down to plant a kiss on the azure cow's forehead.

He nuzzles his muzzle into Sonic's bump, at this point he didn't really care if there was a chance that the pup could be Infinite's if anything he was still gonna love it, just as much as he loved Sonic. He presses his lips onto the bump. "I can't wait to meet you..." he whispers.

✿ ✿ ✿

Infinite and Shadow did have their moments where they would growl at each other and fight...but it wasn't really out of dominance over the other, mostly because they couldn't come up with an agreement, though they don't hurt each other...even if they both had the power to do so. But Shadow doesn't...mostly because the Jackal was someone that Sonic really cared about, he didn't want to upset his mate. Zero was the same way.

Both of the males were pacing outside of the barn, they weren't allowed into the same room with Piper and Sonic...mostly because of their instincts wouldn't let anyone near their mate now that he was pregnant.

Both males ears tilted back when they heard the door open to the barn.

"Out of my way...Predator!! I marked him first...therefore I see him first!" Shadow growled at Infinite, who only growled back.

"Yeah but...I probably got him pregnant first!" Infinite snarled as he shoves Shadow to the ground with his strength.

"Tsk...I took his virginity first!" Shadow snarled, as he shoves the jackal's hand off of his face.

"Enough! Both of you" Piper snaps as she steps in between them both. "Just for your information...it's a set of two twins"

"A set?" Shadow asked.

"Yes...when the sperm fertilize the egg, there is a small chance of that egg splitting into two different fetuses, or more than one egg can be fertilized and released at the same time" Piper explained, she puts her hand on her chin. "It's still to early to tell what species they are, but I can confirm he is carrying Quadruplets"

"So the pups could be either of ours..." Shadow said.

Piper nodded, "But I still advise Sonic to not move as much, the first trimester is when the fetus is using a lot of energy to grow and adjust in the womb, which is why Sonic is feeling a lot of discomfort in abdomen"

Both males nodded and waved Piper goodbye, hearing that big information made them both feel kind of nervous...two sets of twins...that means that there is a chance of half of them being jackal pups, or hoglets.

Not that it matter...both males will still do their best to help raise them with Sonic, their only issue is that they need to stop fighting. It was clear that Sonic loved them both, since he tries to spend time with them both, just in his condition he really couldn't do much cause of the pain and sudden nausea.

"For Sonic's sake..." Infinite said as he turned towards Shadow.

"Yeah..." Shadow agreed, there was small whimper coming Sonic's room, and both males rushed over to his side.

"Sonic are you okay?"

"I'm okay..." Sonic stammers as he was just trying to get himself comfortable, with the pillows. Him whimpering was because of the sudden moment he made. He lets out some soft purrs when both of his mates cuddle around him, just with Infinite being the fluffiest one in the pile. "Thank you..." he said.

"No problem" Infinite gives Sonic a small kiss on his cheek.

"Just leave everything to us...you just lay here and be cute" Shadow admits, Sonic only purrs letting the ebony bull kiss his other cheek.

"I love you guys..." Sonic said before he felt asleep, the poor thing really needed it...since he had started to get bags underneath his eyes, cause of his muscles cramping and the random throbbing pain in his body, cause of his pregnancy, he just hadn't been able to fall asleep.