❀✿ EᑭIᒪOGᑌE ✿❀

Shadow and Infinite had themselves pressed against the door of the barn, the nine months had passed rather quickly, and even though the two males had plan for when that day came for their mate to give birth, both of them panicked when it happened.

Every scream that they heard from their mate, just made them whimper...mostly because of their instincts, they felt the need to protect their mate at all costs, which is why they were very aggressive towards the humans that were trying to help them.

It was what felt like ten hours, before the screaming had stopped and they were met with silence, the door to the barn started to open, and their stood Piper, with a smile on her face. "Congratulations you two...they are healthy" she said.

The two males rushed into the barn, they saw a beautiful site.

Sonic was laying on his side, his muzzle stained with his tears.

Two hoglets, that have a dark shade of blue almost black fur coat, one of the hoglets had blue stripes, in her quills, arms and legs, a light peach muzzle, and underbelly, with a fluffy white chest fur. Her twin had light red stripes on his quills, arms and legs, a light peach muzzle, underbelly and arms. Their names are Nova and Asher

A female jackal pup, with hedgehog like back spikes, and quills that curl up into a Mohawk, a black pelt with hint of blue in her pelt, a long jackal like tail with a white tip, a white muzzle and markings on her back, her twin is a darker blue jackal, with hedgehog like back spikes and quills similar to his twin, a pale peach like muzzle, and a fluffy white fur collar, a long jackal like tail, with a like blue tip, as well as light blue markings on his back. Their names are Celestia and Soren.

"Sonic" Shadow whispered as he walked over to the azure cow, who was just laying there on the comfy thick blanket, he was just to sore to move...not that he wanted to. Infinite followed behind the ebony bull.

"Their perfect..." Zero said as he lays down and pushes his snout into Celestia's face, making the jackal pup squeak and whimper at the cold of his nose.

Shadow rubs his finger underneath Nova's chin who only purrs in response.

The new borns had yet opened their eyes, so they go base off of instincts and smells, as long as Sonic was close they were pretty calm.

Asher whimpers and wiggles his way underneath Sonic's body before placing his mouth one of swollen nipples on his mother's body, drinking the milk.

Though out Sonic's pregnancy, his body changed a lot, into giving him extra lumps on his chest area, his main source was of course his breasts, but these were just given to him in order to help feed his kids all at once, Piper said that they would go away when the pups were old enough to not need to be breastfed.

Travis walks up to his wife, who had a bit of tears of in her eyes. He wraps his arms around her.

"He grew up so fast..." she sobbed as she buries her face into her husband.

"He's still gonna be our little Cow...Pip, but I am impressed how he managed to tamed those two" Travis said.

Beside the soft sound of the pups suckling away, Sonic nuzzles both of his mates. Who nuzzled him back.

"You take all the rest that you need...Beautiful, you did amazing" Shadow said.

"I love you two~" Sonic purred, as he gives them both a small kiss on the lips.

"Love you too~" Both of the males said, as they took their place beside Sonic.

Winona whimpers "Come here girl, I didn't forget about my best friend~" Sonic motions the collie to come over, who did her tail wagging as she licks the hedgehog's face. "Love you too, Girl, your just as important to this family as these two"

Winona cuddles up to Sonic, her tail wagging happily.

✦°• ƬΉΣ ΣПD •°✦