❀✿ EᑭIᔕOᗪE TᗯEᒪᐯE ✿❀

Shadow was getting his anger out on a punching bag...Travis had took notice that Shadow's aggression was tied to his anger, something that he couldn't control, so he brought his old punching bag that he used for training, it was of course a big help to Shadow since it kept him from lashing out at anyone...mostly the people that his mate cared about the most.

"Fucking Jackal!" Shadow growled, as he punches the bag. "I marked him first!!" He snapped as his eyes started to glow a bright crimson red. He hated the idea of sharing his mate with someone who is nothing but a predator. If anything this just gave him an excuse to want to keep Sonic to himself.

"S-Shadow?"

The ebony bull, only snarled at the punching bag, punching it harder, he knows where that voice is coming from and who it belonged to, but right now he didn't want to look at his mate...not after he betrayed him like that.

Sonic pinned his ears down, he didn't mean to hurt Shadow's feelings after all he loves them both, "Shadow I just want to ta-" he lets out a yelp when he was pinned to the stable wall by a Shadow, who's red glowing eyes was staring daggers into his emerald ones. "What is there to talk about!"

Sonic had his ears pinned to his head as he was kind of scared to say anything, "So your scared of me...than some predator" Shadow growled. Sonic didn't really get a chance to respond, before he felt his shirt being lifted, over his tinder breasts, the ebony bull only licked his lips at the sight of his mate's perky swollen nipples.

"Shadow?" Sonic started, as he tried to cover himself, but was only met with his hands being pinned to the wall, "Don't fucking speak...not when you have his scent all over you"

"But I-" Sonic flinches when Shadow started to licking at his horns. It wasn't long before Sonic's garnets were all removed, his bare blue and peach fur was something of beauty to Shadow's eyes, but he wasn't done...he wanted that disgusting scent off of Sonic...he wanted to smell his mate not some other male.

Sonic felt kind of naked without his gloves and socks on...he didn't really understand why Shadow had him remove all his clothing, he only lets out a small whimper cause of the heaviness of his chest, he wasn't use to carrying extra weight, even if it was a natural thing for a cow like him. Sonic started purring feeling Shadow's hands explore his body, he didn't really understand why his body was sensitive to touch, it normally wasn't.

"I'll show you just who you really belong too~" Shadow said as nips at Sonic's ear, and bouncing his tender breasts. The azure male only purrs and squirm underneath Shadow.

The ebony bull forces the azure cow down onto the hay pile, right onto his back. He only seductively growls at his mate, finally getting the azure cow's scent into his nostrils, just as sweet as he hoped it would be.

"Mmph..." Sonic moans out, feeling Shadow's hot breath on his stomach, before the slimy tongue started to graze his soft stomach, before the kissing came to his breasts. "N-Not...there..." Sonic pleaded, "Ahh..." he groans, Shadow had bitten down on the perky nipple. Shadow started sucking and nipping at the azure cow's tender breasts.

Sonic felt Shadow's hands started to rub at his thighs, wanting him spread his legs, and he blindly did so...at this point Sonic was only following what he hormones wanted, and being a teen, his hormones wanted him to breed...his body was ready to be breaded, and his mates can just tell cause of his scent.

"Ahh!" Sonic groans his legs were resting on Shadow's shoulders. The ebony bull, just buries his muzzle onto Sonic's breasts, as he started thrusting, at this point Sonic couldn't do say anything as he was just reduced to a moaning mess. Thanks to having had sex earlier with Zero, his body was already sensitive.

Shadow forces his knot deep into Sonic's uterus, forcing a kiss onto his mate's lips, who gladly kissed him back.

"MMM!?!~" Sonic moans into the kiss, feeling the sudden gush of warmth starting to fill up his uterus, only for Shadow to force his length further into his uterus, filling up the azure cow's womb.

When they pulled their lips apart a thick strain of saliva between their tongues. "Hah...you are so...Beautiful~" Shadow said.

"Hah..." Sonic chuckles "Love y-you too~" He said, he learned over the years that Shadow expresses his feelings through actions, since he was really hard to read. Mostly because he never shown any emotions besides aggression, and anger...but when he was alone with Sonic he shows more than you think. When Shadow pulled his cock out of Sonic, the azure cow repositions himself so that he was sitting on Shadow's lap with his back facing him, pulling the ebony bull's hands up to his breasts.

"I'm willing to try...this whole sharing thing" Shadow admits, as he massages his mate's breasts, just to help ease the pain.

Sonic purrs "Thank you...I love you both...and I don't want you to fight over me." He admits.

Shadow hums as he presses his muzzle into Sonic's neck. "You just mean a lot to me...I'm sorry"

"I know...your dick is rubbing against my thigh" Sonic said.

"Because it knows...how sexy how you are~" Shadow purrs, moving his hips.

"As long as you milk me...I'm okay for another round" Sonic admits.

✿ ✿ ✿

Sonic nuzzles into Shadow's chest fur, his stomach a little red and swollen with Shadow's semen.

"I can't promise...that me and him would fight" Shadow tells Sonic only nodded, he was gonna have to try to put a stop to that as well...he doesn't know if he was gonna be successful.

Little did they know, that first round and second round just fertilized some of Sonic's egg cells in his ovaries.