❀✿ EᑭIᔕOᗪE EᒪEᐯEᑎ ✿❀

Sonic's eyes fluttered open, as he lets out a yawn, he was glad that his soreness had finally passed, he looks down at his breasts that had gotten to be double E size cups, his t-shirt was doing a better job at supporting than those tight tops. He shakes the hay off of his fur before leaving his stable, to let the other cows out to graze the fields and enjoy the smells of spring.

"Good Morning Sonic, You seem rather cheerful today" Piper greeted the mobain.

"Mhm...It's spring, and I love spring~" Sonic said his tail wagging, "I hope we get some young...this year, like some lambs, and chicks"

Piper looked away at those words kind of worried her, most of the cattle and sheep had been fixed so that they can't have offsprings...though many people who visit the farm to get milk, vegetables, fruit, and eggs, have said why don't they get Sonic fixed...well it really isn't wise to do that to a mobain since hybrids are just as rare as they are...and with Sonic being a hermaphrodite, he is just most likely to get have offsprings, it's just a rare chance of it being a hybrid like him.

The reasons why Hybrids were used as surrogate mothers, was because they were more likely to have normal mobian offspring, it didn't matter what mobain animal they mated with. And the Woods wanted to give Sonic that freedom to choice whether he wanted kids or not.

After breakfast, Sonic was free to do whatever he wanted, the first day of spring was normally slow do to the animals starting to wake up from their hibernation.

His ear tilted slightly when heard growling, and snarling, he looked down to check if it was Winona, but it wasn't she was just looking forward.

Sonic looked forward and his ears flatten at was he saw.

Infinite and Shadow were fighting, both creatures were powerful, even Infinite was larger Shadow can still hold his own against the jackal.

"WHY DO YOU HAVE HIS SCENT!!" Shadow snapped, his eyes glowing a bright crimson.

Infinite bares his fangs at Shadow, "I could ask you the same thing!" He snapped back.

Both creatures were at a stare down, as if they were afraid to attack each other...after all both had rules to follow if they wanted to stay on the farm, where their shared mate lives. Sonic ran up and held his hands out in front of both of the creatures.

"E-Enough..." Sonic called out, both males looked at the other small male. "Sonic...you can't possibly defend this...Predator..." Shadow growled.

"I can and I will..." Sonic protested back. He lets out small sigh as he folded his arms under his breasts lifting them up a little bit. "You both marked me...and over these past months, you both shown be that you two were are worthy enough...so why can't you guys just share"

"Share!" Shadow snapped.

"With a freak like him!" Infinite finished the sentence.

It was true...Sonic had been spending his time with both males, when he could, some weeks he would stay with Shadow to show him around the farm and meet the other bulls and cattle, even going as far as even having sex whenever Shadow was in the mood, it really wasn't that hard to turn Sonic on...now that he breasts were sensitive enough to completely become a problem. Infinite on the hand, Sonic had gotten used to the jackal's size to the point that he didn't get sore as often as he did.

Sonic looks down as he really wanted his two mates to get along...after all if he was gonna be their mates they would have have to learn to get along.

"And besides I like it better when we are alone~" Infinite cooed, pulling Sonic over to him, making Shadow growl in anger.

"Zero..." Sonic mutters, as he felt the jackal's muzzle against his neck.

Shadow just ended up storming off...he really need to lash out at something, but he couldn't lash out at The Jackal not when he was holding Sonic.

"Shadow..." Sonic called out, the ebony bull ignored him for the time being. The azure cow wanted to go after the Bull but Infinite had a tight grip on him.

"You don't need him...you got me" Infinite said, as he started walking towards the barn, Sonic only had his ears pinned, Winona looked off in the distance that Shadow went and she ran off in that direction just for Sonic's sake since she can tell the hedgehog was worried about the other male.

✿ ✿ ✿

Infinite started massaging Sonic's breasts after lifting up his shirt, the hedgehog purrs and letting out some soft moans. "Mmm~...Ahh~" Sonic groans feeling Zero's fingers rub his vulva.

Infinite presses his lips against his own claim mark, just soaking up his mate's new spring scent. "Ahh!~" Sonic screamed as his breasts started lactating from just having been squeezed, the Jackal starts to lick up the white liquid, the morning isn't finished not without a fresh serving of milk.

"Z-Zero..." Sonic stammers.

"Yes...My Sweet~"

Sonic tighten's his grip on Zero's pelt feeling his large member poking his thighs, his tail started wagging, "Y-You have a good scent~" he purred.

Infinite only chuckled as he presses the tip of his length to Sonic's entrance. "AHHH!!~" Sonic screams as he started to tear up a bulge forming in his abdomen, he started groaning when the jackal started bucking his hips.

Sonic had started drooling, as his cheeks were a shade of pink, because of the sensitivity of his breasts, he lets out a satisfying gasps, from having his special spot being pressed in. Infinity had his muzzle pressed against his mate's left breast and his hand squeezing the other breast, just letting the liquid squirt out and cover his hand. He grunted as he pushes his knot into Sonic's vagina.

"Ahh...Nrgh...S-So d-deep..." Sonic moans out through his panting as he gripes the Jackal's wrist, his other hand was rubbing his clitoris.

"Argh!!" Zero grunted feeling Sonic's walls tighten around his thick cock, the further he pushes deeper into Sonic. Before the azure male lets out a moan a bit of saliva dripping from his lip and tongue, Infinite lets out a breath feeling Sonic's walls loosen do to him orgasming.

"URGH!!~ Hah..." Sonic groans, Infinite forces Sonic down on his length by his thighs, grunting as he started climaxing into Sonic. "Mmm~" the azure male moans his abdomen swelling with his mate's semen.

Little does he know that, that huge load started to fertilize an egg cell in his ovaries.

That special scent, the azure male was giving off, was his body getting ready for him to bare a child. Spring is definitely magical.