Revenge

Riley's POV
Maya wouldn't come out her room so I decided to take matters into my own hands. Yes I'm going to get revenge on Lucas.
Lucas came up to me and asked me out and as part of my revenge I said yes,he deserves to know what it feels like. Lucas told me everything with Maya an how apparently she was being a total jerk to him and she's only sulking due to the fact she wants him back,well that's not the case. I acted as if I loved Lucas with all my heart in fact I came up with a ship name-Rucas,how cute is that.
Me and Lucas were on a date at Greenwich cafe it was kinda busy but good enough,people from our class was there so I decided to do it there.

Lucas POV
Riley was acting weird at the cafe I didn't know what to do it was awkward. Everyone from home room was there I liked that our age was their,even Maya the sacrificing loser Maya. She so lame. I felt a romantic vibe in the building and got closer to Riley it was nice so much better then with Maya. With her Lush blonde hair her skinny legs blue sparkling eyes. No I can't be having feelings for her she was going to break my heart,snap out of it Lucas you don't want to be known as lucaya anymore only Rucas.

Riley POV
When the romantic vibe came I got even more awkward when he got closer and Maya was watching a shamefully. Suddenly he turned to me grabbedy waist and leaned for a kiss. I moved away and stood up high and tall. I shouted Lucas friar I don't want to date you,you broke my friends heart and was a jerk when she was going to be nice. I ran to Maya grabbed her arm and ran out the cafe with her. Leaving Lucas with a hurt Texas look on his face looking like he was going to cry. Yes revenge.

Lucas POV
I can't believe that happened Riley broke my heart I guess this is what Maya felt like I should apologise though she won't want to talk to me maybe I can ask Riley to pass the exact message.

----------------------------------------------
I'm going to start using POV due to it being easier.
QOTD
1)what's the worst feeling you don't want to face
2)have you ever wanted revenge
3)are you in a struggling relationship
Answers
1)I'm scared I won't fit in at school
2)no I've never wanted revenge
3)no I'm not in any relationship