Kaz make your move

Kaz POV
I saw a figure ran the opposite direction crying and ...it was Maya omg I got to go see if she's ok. I ran up to her on the bench and hugged her tight she felt so cold and she was shivering I gave her my coat and asked what was wrong.

Maya POV
So kaz came to me and saw how cold I was and he gave me his Red Sox coat and when I saw his amazing muscles I fell apart. When he asked what was wrong I pointed at jasmine and Lucas making out he got so angry and comfort me more. And wow did I like it. I told him it was a official lucaya was no more.

Kaz POV
Maya and Lucas no more,result I think I should make my move. I was about to ask her when our phones bleeped and it was about the same thing. Mine was from Oliver and hers was from Riley.
----convo-----
Oliver-guess what
Kaz-can it wait
Oliver-no
Kaz-what
Oliver-I asked out Riley and it's official
Kaz-cool now I got to go.
----end of convo----

Maya POV when I looked up the first thing I saw was kaz big brown eyes oh they were so adorable. We locked eyes and he leaned in towards me. I took of the coat from my shoulders and put my hands around his waist and I felt sparks and fireworks when our lips touched.

Kaz POV
I leaned in when I saw her big sparkling blue eyes I pulled her in close when I put my arms around her waist and I felt a connection. We finally pulled apart an I held her hand firmly and said. Maya hart will you do me the honour of being my girlfriend. She didn't speak for a moment but when she did...

Maya's POV
Wow my new crush just asked me to be his girlfriend. I didn't know what to say but when I did I shouted out YES A MILLION TIMES YES. And then I stood up and so did he,he grabbed me by the waist pulled me in and kissed me.

Kaz POV.
Yes she finally said yes after all those weeks of waiting and nerves it all went well and the beautiful talented Maya hart said yes and I told her and she blushed so much she was irresistible I kissed her again when she stood up

----------------------------------------------two chapters in one day I think I'll be updating again in a bit after my phones charged so yh.