Return

Maya POV
I was Laying in bed when I heard a knock. I went downstairs and opened it... No it can't be him...it's...its...Lucas.
I was about to slam the door when he put his foot there and said miss me pancakes. He wrapped his arms around me and started making out with me up against the wall I was bawling my eyes out my ex best friend and boyfriend changed I had to get help. I got my phone quietly and text kaz I pretty good at that.

Kaz POV
I was walking past Maya's house when She text. Lucas is trying to make out with her and won't let her leave him. WHAT HE BETTER GET AWAY FROM HER. I ran to her house and barged through the door when I saw them making out I felt so heavy but I knew he was forcing her. I ran and through a punch at his jaw. Ba mistake I managed to dodge his punch and when he fell I kicked his ass out the door and locked it. Maya fell to the floor her eyes red and puffy. I picked her up and sat her on the couch. I'm not leaving her tonight while Lucas is near. We cuddled for the rest of the night watching Netflix but she was shaking for most of the film. I cupped her head and kissed her lightly she relaxed and fell asleep on my chest and I fell asleep next to her.

----------------------------------------------
I brought Lucas back how bad am I. Aha ok so yeah got big plans for this story kaz will be getting a surprise and yeah