Its here

Maya POV
I was sleeping peacefully with kaz arms wrapped around my waist hugging me tight when Sarah came in and shouted- MAYA KAZ YOU HAVE MAIL!!!!! And she walked out as if nothing happened.bradley moaned until I got up which wasn't long and when I pulled him out of bed we went downstairs to the smell of peyton Clark cooking pancakes.

Kaz POV
Sarah handed us our mail just as Lucas and Riley came barging through the door.riley yelled we got our letters from college but they didn't open them without us.me and Maya looked at our mail it had the college stamp on.this was it,it's here our future is here.firstly lucas opened his.

Lucas POV
I opened my letter eagerly because I couldn't wait any longer.i read it over a million times before I could believe it I got a college scholarship for my amazing grades in middle school.i told the others I they couldn't believe it next up was rowan I really hope she gets in I new my girlfriend with me.

Riley POV
When Lucas told us he got a scholarship I started getting worried about if I got in I opened my letter slowly that everyone shouted at me to hurry. OMG NO WAY I shouted they all said what.i got a scholarship to for my acting I got into the drama department.
I couldn't believe it only these 5 knew Sarah Maya Lucas peyton and kaz .speaking of which kaz is next.

Kaz POV
When I was told I was opening my letter next I tore off the seal and read over my letter.this is unreal nearly all of us have a scholarship for college mine is for baseball I couldn't believe it but now what about my Maya I'm more worried then I was before now.

Maya POV
This is the moment I opened my letter and read it open.i was so relieved I got a part in the music department and a music scholarship they must have seen my live stream on YouTube.we all going to college. I screamed that so loud Goodwin jumped out of bed.

Sarah and peyton.C POV
Peyton~my girlfriend sister is going to college
Sarah~Maya is following her dream ahhhhhhhhhhh I'm so happy.

Sarah POV
After they all opened there letters they wanted to find apartments.me and peyton already have experience so are going to help them after they freshen up and we ate congratulation pancakes and they tell there parents the good news.but all in all they all got what they wanted to go to college together and get to do what they love best.

----------------------------------------------
This story is going to end soon but there's going to be a sequel this is probably the shortest story u will ever read aha. But yh I already did QOTD so not going to do that but yh
Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Becca⭐️🔮