Presentation

Time lapse

Kaz POV
So me and Maya hav been dating for what a year now the perfect gift is the promise run I brought her nothing special just a promise so she knows I will never brake her heart💞

Maya's POV
Me and kaz are having an anniversary dinner soon and then to top it off the mighty med dinner I got kaz this amazing watch he's been eyeing for ages.I woke up and got kaz present I put it on the window sill when a pair of muscular arms wrapped around me I was so scared I fell to the floor and landed on kaz.

Kaz POV
I wanted to surprise Maya so I wrapped my arms around her when she wasn't looking and I must've scared her because when I did she fell on top of me and blushed. Happy anniversary babe I said and she said it and kissed me which then turned to our usual make out session which I loved.

Maya's POV
After our quick make out session I pulled a watch box from my curtain and showed kaz he loved it so much he did another make out session SQUEEEE wait did I just say that. I love kaz so much especially when he starts the make out session. I should get him more gifts.

Kaz POV
I can't believe Maya got me the watch I wanted I was so happy I gave her another make out session because I know she loves them. Then it was my turn. The promise ring. Oliver gave Riley's hers on there 6months anniversary. When I got out the box her eyes widened I needed to tell her that I wasn't proposing yet then I winked.

Maya's POV
OMG A PROMISE RING HE GAVE ME A PROMISE RING. with my thank you I gave him a make out session but I took his shirt off because I blush when I feel his abs.

Kaz POV
I need to get her gifts more because I love when she blushes and she always does when we have make out sessions and she starts. When she starts she takes my shirt off and feels my abs then blushes which is adorable. I'm taking her to dinner later anyway.

----------------------------------------------
Aha I nearly published without doing this so I needed to go off the app aha oh well

QOTD
1)do u ever blush
Answer
1)yes