Approval or dissapproval

Maya POV
I woke up early and went to my dresser and saw I had a text from Lucas saying:

lucas💞-morning beautiful how was your sleep
Maya- morning cutie my sleep was horrible because I couldn't feel your tight hug.
Lucas💞- I'll make up for it later.
Maya- ok I gtg see riles I'll see you at school soon.
Lucas💞-bye sweetie
/end of convo/
I walked to Riley's fast so I could have a quick chat on the way to school.

Riley POV
Maya arrived at my house at 6:45 wow she was here fast so we had 15mins to spare. She said we need to talk and grabbed my arm and sat. My on the window spot.

Maya's POV
I asked riles what she thought of Lucas. She explained to me that she doesn't care about him anymore and didn't care who went out with him. I the questioned her what she would think if I dated him. The same principals just if he hurt me she come down on him like a ton of bricks. After that chat we headed for school and I wanted to hurry because I was now going to tell her the news but Lucas needed to be there.

Riley's POV
Maya was being really quick today we got to school way before my dad and he goes in the car. Then we had to hurry to our lockers because she text Lucas and farkle to meet us there.

Maya POV
We arrived at school and Lucas and farkle were at our lockers. I put Riley in front of me and Lucas did the same for farkle. I told them that we were dating bit of course they didn't believe us so we did our intense kiss where Lucas arms were around my waist and boy was he making up for the loss of hugs. We pulled away slowly and we had to shit there jaws or they'd attract flies.

Lucas POV
Wow Maya is amazing at kisses but I think farkle and Riley weren't expecting that when they came back to civilisation they both said in unison we approve.

Riley's POV
Thank goodness there back together mine and farkle a plan worked. We couldn't handle there pain so we got them back together.

Farkle POV
That's why we approved our plan was with the talk the text everything. We were just acting dumb.

Maya's POV
I was over the moon when Riley approved and I hugged her and farkle. The bell rang and I pecked Lucas cheek an walked into history and mr Matthews started our lesson.

----------------------------------------------
Hi guys this chapter took quite a while to write so it is quite long so that's good hope this fanfic is good id be so happy for u to write in the comments it would mean a lot.

QOTD
1)have u ever got two people back in a relationship
2)what time do u get to school
Answers
1) yes
2)08:35 am an form starts at 08:40 am