Introduction

Apart Series - Book 6

Please Note: This book can be read independently, but reading previous books of this series helps you understand characters better.

Vanshika Khanna has everything in her life today. Her parents love her, her grandfather has accepted her, her grandmother can see her whenever she wants, her twin sister and now her caring brother in law too. She is having the best time of her life with her family after 12 big years because finally her grandfather had let go of what happened in the past and invited her back home.

It's her sister, the biggest vamp on Indian television Lavanya Khanna's marriage with her producer and love Aditya Raj Suryavanshi.

Shika was enjoying every bit of her sister Luv's marriage until her dirty past appeared in front of her.

After all a few mistakes can ruin your dreams, others can sabotage your image and self respect but Vanshika's one mistake DESTROYED her life.

She didn't know if she was immature or a fool...After all she was

EIGHTEEN MINUS

Begins 30th March 2023

Disclaimer: Any resemblance to real persons or other real-life entities is purely coincidental. All characters and other entities appearing in this work are fictitious. Any resemblance to real persons, dead or alive, or other real-life entities, past or present, is purely coincidental.

Copyright Disclaimer: I don't own any rights of pictures used (if any). They belong to the owners respectively.