Chapter 48

Note: The Chapter consists of mature content, kindly avoid if uncomfortable

KARTHIK

My woman is beautiful. The most beautiful woman in this universe. And I knew this when I knew her all along for so many years. She is a pure soul. Her heart is made of gold. She also was externally beautiful earlier as well but I never really learnt to appreciate it back then because I never saw her in a different light back then but now that she's my wife and I have only learnt to appreciate the whole package she is, is when I have finally learnt to admire her external beauty as well.

Her long beautiful hair, her pink cheeks, her lean body, her tender skin, she is gorgeous. Offlate I have been noticing her actions and her possessiveness towards me and that kind of makes me feel so amused and excited. I love seeing that angry tigress side of hers. It's not that I want to make her feel insecure or I love to get her riled up but somehow I want her to claim her stake on me. I have never felt like this ever before.

It was always I who felt this way but nevertheless ended up knowing they all were either married or engaged to my bosses but this time it was actually fun seeing someone ready to burn a certain someone into ashes by only staring at them. I know this was too immature of me to support Sati in this stupid game of hers especially after this afternoon I told Sati about my and Shika's marriage.

The girl was surprised although looked slightly sad however immediately recovered calling me a hero and an idiot at the same time. She congratulated me for standing by a woman through thick and thin but also was disappointed for letting her go for her own brother.

I was actually surprised seeing a Nayak woman for the first time supporting a non Nayak. She was just nineteen but had immense maturity. She asked me to win my girl back but when I told her how Shika doesn't even talk to me properly is when she smirked and told me to just play along with whatever she is planning tonight.

I was skeptical because first, she was a teen...just nineteen something and second and most important, she was also a Nayak and Nayaks don't think straight. They are twisted in their brains by default but I still did not protest. And honestly I couldn't stop laughing the way Sati flirted with me on the terrace infront of her own brother and my wife. Omkar Sir was ready to burn me with his third eye and my wife, believe me her two angry fierce eyes which were literally shooting daggers at me were more than enough.

I wanted to stop it but I couldn't help but enjoy it too. The way Shika was fuming, her jealousy and her possessiveness was evident the way she kept clenching her hands every now and then. Her cute button like nose had gone red in anger and her cheeks turned pink. She looked like a cute angry baby monkey and I kept pressing my lips again and again to control my laughter.

After a few minutes Sati left only after winking at me silently and only I knew how I controlled my laughter because the minute everyone left the way Shika burst out was shocking. I didn't want to tease her more but I wanted her to finally grab me via my collars and kiss her like they do in one of those Wattpad novels that she reads but instead she simply walked away leaving me disappointed. No wonder there's a difference between novels and real life.

So I simply shook my head and went to Mukta and requested her for some medicine for Shika's burnt back. She provided me with one of her special homemade soothing ayurvedic oils and I decided to give it to Shika. I even decided to apologise to her and tell her that it was just a prank planned by Sati and me but the moment I stepped into her room I was left speechless.

My throat went dry and my heart thudded against my ribcage. My entire body went cold the moment I saw what she was wearing. Moonlight illuminating from the window fell on her beautiful exposed body which had just a thin spaghetti strapped black lacy nightwear that focused on all her perfect proportions.