Chapter 46

Dearest Readers,

Abe yaar!!! Thoda toh vishwas karlo bacchon!!! Ab itni buri bhi nahi hun yaar main 😏🤌Have some faith in your writer
🤭

Anyways... This is a short chapter...
But I'm sure you gonna love it!

Had a looooong day at work.
So thought of refreshing my mood writing something!!!
So...I hope you enjoy it 😉

Love Love ❤️
Srinidhi

VANSHIKA

My lips quivered as his gaze travelled from my eyes to my nose and finally landed on my lips. I swallowed a lump that was stuck in my throat. I slightly tilted my body and walked a little away from him. Now I was no longer captured between him and the blackboard.

No!!! This can't be true!!!

Right!!!

This is again a stupid dream!!!

I turned around and slapped my cheeks a couple of times and closed my eyes taking deep breaths and finally turned around to see he was not there!!!

My heart broke and my eyes filled with fresh tears. This wasn't new. I was used to this now. He has always been a part of my dreams, my thoughts but the truth was that I could never be a part of his life. He had just let me go. The man just didn't have a romantic bone in him and here I was expecting him carryout the bookish romance. Huhhh!!!

Never gonna happen. I chuckled sadly and shook my head. I quickly picked the books from the table and started walking towards the door when I suddenly felt a big warm hand on my bare waist and before I knew I was spun around like a tabletop and pinned against the wall behind the classroom door. I gasped as my eyes met those mesmerising pair of browns who smirked as I was now pressed into the corner and his body plastered against mine.

Oh my God!!! That means it wasn't a dream???

I swallowed when he giggled and whispered

'Never knew that my Shika would be fantasizing about me!!! I mean...dreams??? Really??? What kinda dreams??? Wettttt ones??? Hmmm?' He asked with a naughty smirk and my mouth opened and my eyes widened.

Shameless Ass!!!

'Mind your language!!!' I warned him as I tried to get off his hold when he slightly squeezed my waist and I froze.

'Not so easily baby!!! I want to talk to you Shikha!!! There's so much to tell you...so much to hear from you...so much I have to express to you...verbally!!!' And then he leaned into my neck and slightly rubbed his nose on my neckline making me jump and he chuckled saying 'Physically!!! Hmmmm what was that??? Ohhhh!!! I don't have a romantic bone in me??? You have no idea about my bones and my booooooooners baby!!!' He whispered pressing himself more into me and I gasped as I felt him against my stomach and I pushed him away.

'We are in a school Karthik!!! Behave!!!' I warned him when he smiled saying

'I know but what do I do? I am meeting my wife after three weeks!!! I was missing her so so much!!' He confessed and shot him a teary look asking

'Wife??? Who wife??? Where is your wife??! I can't see her!!!' I said when he tried to cup my face but I pushed him away by his chest and he looked hurt. A drop of tear fell from my eye as I whispered

'Do you see any nuptial chain in my neck??? The one that was tied to my neck is been removed. The moment you left me to your boss's brother like an obedient employee...you lost your position Mr Karthik Shetty!!! I am no longer anyone's wife!!!' Saying I started walking away when he caught hold of my forearm and said