Chapter 29

Sunday Surprise...enjoy 😉

VANSHIKA

Sometimes you won't know what you are stepping into and sometimes you know and then there is this one where I simply shut my brains and listened to my heart..
Blindly!!!

I went to Veer's place not because I really couldn't wait for him until the next day but because I wanted to see him...thank him and tell him that maybe we could start fresh but the moment on my way it had started raining heavily and I was partially scared for taking the decision to go to his house at the odd hour. It was already night and his bungalow although known was inside a huge estate. However I managed to reach his home only to realise the electricity was gone and I somehow managed with the torch light of my mobile phone.

Main door of the house was weirdly left open and I couldn't see or hear anyone. It looked like a spooky haunted house to me right now and I was actually getting scared now. But my fears multiplied ten folds when I heard muffled voices followed by the noise of a metallic vessel hitting the floor. Although my irrational thoughts were on the go, my sane mind asked me to take careful steps wondering if someone may need help. There was a huge porcelain vase on the table, I grabbed onto it and took slow steps in the direction where the voices came from only for my eyes to widen in shock as I focused my mobile light on the dark figures in the corner. My throat clogged as I saw Veer and Yamuna feeding on each other's mouths desperately.

Shit!!! I caught them kissing.

I muttered a quick sorry and ran from there only for another loud bang to be heard and I heard Yamuna yelling

'What the hell Veer!!! How dare you!!!'

I reached the main door only for a strong hand to grab onto my wrist and I was pulled into a strong chest. Strong masculine musk perfume hits my nose and my mobile light falls on his handsome attractive face.

I gulp as I realise we are extremely close. His grip on my wrist loosens as he whispers...'Sorry!!! But I need your help!!!'

I am confused but he just asks me to follow and I see Yamuna lying on the floor as she is crying and hurling abuses at Veer.

'She is still high and not in her senses. My driver couldn't take her home. He got her here. Please help me take her to the room. She's quite heavy!!!' he said and I nodded.

We both managed to make her lie on the bed as she kept mumbling things about Veer. She kept confessing her love for him and I was feeling extremely uncomfortable right now. It felt like I disturbed their privacy. I decided to leave as soon as possible. The moment she was placed on the bed I decided to talk to him but his phone rang and he spoke to someone. Acchaih I suppose.

'Its fine Acchaih. Let's manage. You come home!!!' saying he disconnected the call and said 'Looks like the transformer blasted and this would take time. You'd like something? Coffee tea?' he asked and I simply shook my head. His fierce gaze kept pinning me and my knees shook just at the way his eyes met mine. He was so handsome that he looked hot even in a simple white tshirt, messy up hair and sweat beads on his forehead.

'I....Uh.....' I was finding it tough to form statements as his good looks were distracting me. He stood there folding his hands against his chest and I gulped as his glowing skin flustered against the flashlight of my mobile. Why is he so good looking damn it!!!

'You must be here to hand over the trophy to me?' he asked staring at the trophy I was holding. My eyes widened. I managed to close and open my mouth but nothing left my mouth. I nodded handing it to him only for him to raise an eyebrow saying

'I don't want it!!! I only helped you because you helped me.' saying he walked past the living room. To kitchen I suppose!!!

I saw him boiling some water as I saw him making some coffee. A good looking man in kitchen makes him look even more sexier. But I didn't want to trouble him. It was already late and dark too. I wanted to leave as soon as possible. So I quickly interrupted saying