Chapter 49

KARTHIK

Her body melted against mine as I pulled her closer and I shamelessly dived into her mouth. She tasted even more delicious as time passed and I continued kissing her. My tongue explored her mouth like never before and my hands kept travelling across the ups and downs of her body trying to memorize her curves.

She tugged upon my lips and teased me a little more as I was driven on to the edge and I desperately wanted to get rid of these clothes which were the barriers between us. She had already seduced me to no limits and I wanted to have her then and there. But my girl seems to have other plans because I felt her slowly pull a scarf that was kept on the chair beside the bed and before I knew she had tied my hands.

I couldn't help but chuckle. I knew she was always the wild one who had such crazy ass kinks but never did I ever imagine being the object of her desires. This was funny at the same time interesting as well. I wanted to explore this side of hers too and I was glad I'm getting to see it and experience it at the same time.

After tying my hands with her scarf, she slowly and seductively undid the buttons of my shirt and I gulped the way her fingers moved. It was a torture and the smirk on her lips was the proof that she thoroughly enjoyed it.

'Liking it?' She asked and I smirked saying

'Oh you have no idea baby!!!' I confessed honestly and she smirked saying

'We have only begun!!! The night is still so young!!!' saying she slowly moved her fingers on my chest that slowly trailed towards my stomach and it tickled such that I giggled. But she chuckled yet didn't stop. The moment her fingers went lower I gasped. I could feel her fingers on the button of my pants and I bit my lower lip thinking of her next actions. Slowly the button was undone and I let go a shaky breath.

Then I heard her whisper in a raspy tone 'Dont move baby!!! I'll be back soon!!!'. I smiled and waited patiently for whatever was going to come up. However after that I didn't hear anything in particular. Nothing really happened and I kept waiting until I suddenly heard some giggles and chuckles. I raised an eyebrow wondering what was happening when I felt a sudden flashlight.

Wait a minute!!!

Is she clicking a picture???

'Baby??? You are clicking my picture?' I asked when instead of Shika's voice I heard a familiar manly voice saying

'I mean we didn't intend to but who would wanna miss a Mangalorean Christian Grey!!!' And the next second he burst out laughing and I heard someone else's voice too.

Wait a minute! Adityaji???

'Ad...Adi... Adityaji???' I asked being horror struck when he laughed out loud and repeated my name in the same tune

'Ji...Karthik jiiiii' and then I heard two men high five and bursting into fits of laughter when I realised the other voice

'Shit!!! Om...Omkar Sir???' And before I knew the blindfold was undone and I saw both these men holding their stomach and laughing loudly.

'What the??? Why are you both here?' I asked when Omkar Sir raised an eyebrow saying

'Excuse me Mister!!! This is my late father in law's home!!! My Mukta's house and I don't think I owe you an answer!!!' He said sarcastically however again as his eyes fell on my unbuttoned shirt he again split into fits of laughter. Damn it!!!

'I mean...I didn't mean...I mean...how did you both get in here?' I asked when Aditya Jiju said

'Obviously via the door!!!' And that's when it strikes me...Shit!!! I left the door unlocked. But wait a minute!!! Where is Shika?