Chapter 6 Together Again at Last (Bonnie)

Without a doubt in his mind Bonnie knew you'd choose him. After all how could you not? The two of you had been through so much side by side. As kids and now as adults. (Well, he's not a traditional adult. But he is one. Despite Goldie's side remarks about his childish behavior.)

Bonnie still held his breath as he stood before you beside Chica. The two of them awaiting your answer. You wouldn't pick her right? She was just your friend. And he's your-your-...well he's not sure what the two of you are.

He wanted to think that he was your boyfriend, or at least partner at this point. That the two of you were intimate enough. The kiss, that night.

It's been 6 years though.

What if you've somehow forgotten? Or maybe you didn't want to talk about it. Bonnie thought he had been playing it off well, but inside he was dying to talk to you.

You've only been awake for 2 days, and he knows that a lots gone on in those short hours. But at the same time he wanted so badly to talk with you. To know that you feel the same as him.

He felt incomplete all these years waiting for you. Since this place had opened, Bonnie had been tied here along side his hollowed suit. (Which he was separated from, why or how he wasn't sure. But he knew it was apart of the curse. He'd sport the damages his suit had sustained upon his flesh, but he could never be physical like that again. Now don't get him wrong he's still physical. But only between midnight to 6 am.)

At first he thought that maybe you just needed more time to wake up. After all it couldn't have been that long, he had just reawakened himself. But then a year went by, and then another, and soon enough 6 years passed on by dragging its feet.

He had lost hope. He reminisced on the time the two of you had together, on his promise. He had no intention of letting that go. Even if he'd have to wait and see you on the other side once all was said and done.

But now you're here. Standing before him reborn. You were living, breathing. He wanted to pull you over last night and hold you close. Twirl you up in the air and laugh. To know that you're okay and you've returned to him.

He wanted to talk to you alone so badly. But when you showed up at the door and embraced everyone, he felt as though then wasn't the right time. You were scared and confused, having to learn everything the others already knew in a short amount of time.

So he did what he knew best. Play off his true feelings. He played the role of the relaxed jokester, though part of him secretly hoped you'd pull him aside and tell him how you love him. But you never did.

So now was his chance. A chance to be alone with you. A chance to tell you everything he's wanted to say for years. To hold you close and never let you go. A chance to start over.

"I want Bonnie to come with me." You gazed into his eyes, catching the gleam in their faint red like glow. Bonnie's ears perked up atop of his head. He wanted to cheer. Leap up and laugh in the face of who ever was keeping the two of you apart. But instead he stood straighter with a smirk.

"If you insist my princess, anything your heart desires is yours." Bonnie offered his hand to you.

"That's just not fair!" Chica pouted.
"Are you sure you want to go with him (Y/N)?"

"Hey! She already made her choice, me, don't be a sore loser!" Bonnie grabbed your hand as you placed it in his. Yanking you closer to him with a side eye.
"Right princess?"

You rolled your eyes at him. But despite the eye roll you smiled

"Yeah yeah," you dismissed his cockiness, "I'm sure we'll get another chance to catch up Chica. I-..I just want Bonnie to come with me while I talk to Vincent."