Chapter 3 The Boy in the Dream

Voices spoke at once to you, cluttering your mind in shouted thoughts about everything you had just learned.

"To reunite you and the puppet with your father."

"your father is the man behind it all. And the puppet, is someone very close to you. Your brother."

"That man, in the hall whom you just met, was the man who rigged the animatronic to clamp down on your head that day. He tried to kill you. His real name, is William Afton."

"I know this is a lot of information."

"However we do know that there is another dream demon here under his command."

"Shade."

You were drowning in a whirl pool of overwhelming thoughts. Everyone was shouting, speaking all at once. Dream demons, the puppet, William Afton, your death, your father. It was all too much to bare. You wanted to scream, but nothing could leave your throat.

You wanted to run someplace and hide, to get away from it all, but you were stuck in place. Slouched on the floor hunched over with closed eyes. Trapped inside metal skin that was not your own, that was older than you were to begin with.

"6 years you've been asleep."

6 years you've been dead. 6 years you've been in an endless sleep. It felt impossible to believe that 6 years came and went so fast. You were lost inside your mind, unable to escape the truth that hung over you. You knew fully well that sleep wouldn't come to you, how could you sleep with everything going on?

Despite your eyes being firmly shut you knew if you opened them you'd still be there, hidden away in a back room of this horror attraction. Out of sight. Though for some odd reason you felt compelled to test that theory. To see the room you've only been acquainted with for a few hours consciously.

Opening your eyes, the light made you squint. At first it was hard to see, everything was blurry, until finally focusing in. The room looked familiar, but you knew one thing. It was not that room.

Sitting up, it clicked inside your mind. You've returned to that little boy's bedroom, with the blanket draped delicately atop of your human body.

You looked around in a hurry, examining everything with quick eyes. Darting you're gaze around the room in a feeble attempt to get your bearings once more after the many thoughts that plagued your mind in your solitude.

"Hello again." The voice called for your attention, and you gave it, quickly looking down to the floor you met eyes with the little boy. He smiled once he met your intense gaze, he was seated on the floor amongst the same stuffed animals as last time. Holding tightly to the one that resembled goldie. It's white pupils staring at you as well.
"I see we meet again like this."

Hesitantly you swung your legs out from the blanket. Allowing your feet to hit the floor, standing cautiously. You wanted to ask so many questions. Who are you? What am I doing here again? How am I dreaming?

But despite the longing to ask something, you found your lips unable to move. Unable to speak a single one. Maybe it's from shock, or maybe it's because you felt as though now wasn't the time to ask anything.

"Why don't you come sit with me?" The boy removed one hand from the embrace he had against the golden bear, gesturing before him on the floor for you to sit. You obeyed with out a second thought, crossing the room to sit before him against the wood looking now at the other animals that surrounded him.

They were your friends, just like the goldie plush, there surrounding the two of you laid Bonnie, Freddy, Chica, and foxy. Lined neatly on the floor just close enough to reach.