ii

missing shoes and ruined socks

~*~

"common em," nick said to the blonde girl as the two were walking into his room.

"no,do you need to hear it in spanish?" emma said, jumping into nick's bed.

"awwww is someone still mad about the last time she filmed a video with us?" nick said, teasing the girl.

"actually yes I am still mad, mad about the fact that your brother, ruined my brand new white socks and made me fall on my ass because he wouldn't stop slinging cupcake batter everywhere," emma responded.

"emory kate, pleeeeaaaase," nick pleaded. emma cringed at the mention of her legal first name.

the only people in the world she allowed to use her full name were nick (sometimes), her father, and her grandparents.

"nicolas antonio sturniolo, no" emma said to the boy who was now joining her in his bed.

"ewww don't ever let those words come out of your mouth ever again...but please em, it's only a car video, no one will get hurt," nick told emory, trying so hard to get her to be in another video.

emma thought about it for a second."uggggg fine" she groaned. "but I swear to god if I end up getting hit, or something is thrown at me, I will walk right out of that car."

"this is why I love you em," nick said giving the girl a hug.

"I know you do." she responded. nick rolled his eyes at the girls' snarky comment

"you know i can't receive or give a compliment so deal with it" emma said as nick got off the bed.

"hey guys" nick yelled. "emma agreed to do the video with us" nick yelled to his brothers.

matthew came out of his jail cell and came into nick's room.

"wait, you actually agreed to do another video with us?" matt asked,surprised.

"yep, but only because it's a car video," emma replied to the boy in the doorway.

the boy gave a small laugh before walking into christopher's room to tell him that emma would be joining them to film.

when nick was finally comfortable in his bed along with emma, he asked her what they should watch.

"outer banks"

"really?" He responded kinda annoyed.

"Please," emma asked giving her best friend puppy dog eyes to be funny. "i need to see my husband"

"your lucky your my best friend," nick said while Netflix was turning on.

"yay"

the two were laying there when chris suddenly came into nick's room.

"hey, are you guys ready to film?" he asked.

"im ready if you are." emma turned to nick who was already almost out the door.

"how the fuck did you get up that fast?!?" nick laughed at the girl and turned back around to head to the car.

emma got up to put her shoes on but quickly realized that she could only find one of her shoes.

"WHERES MY FUCKING SHOE?" The blonde yelled out loud.

after emma let out some of her rage, she heard the laughter of three teenage boys.