xi

instagram live

~*~

"okay, how do we confirm your relationship to the fans?" cameron asked the "couple".

"well I thought that we could do it over Instagram Live." matt said making the statement sound more like a question.

"yeah I think that it's a good idea em, what do you think?" kie asked her best friend.

emma had completely zoned out and hadn't heard a word that was said. "huh, oh sorry."

cameron looked at emma with a sympathetic smile.

"em, are you okay?" he asked. Emma took a deep breath in and nodded.

"Yeah, I think announcing it on Instagram would be the perfect way to get the word out." emma walked away and went to the living room.

matt looked at the real couple in front of him. "do you think she's really okay?" he asked.

"she has a lot of anxiety about the whole situation, that's why she called me earlier. I think you should go talk to her, you know try and understand where she's coming from" kie gave matt a light smile as he went after emma.

~*~

emma ended up going outside for some fresh air.

"hey, emma," matt said when he finally caught up with her.

she continued to look at the ground, not once looking at matt. "you okay?" he asked.

"god can everyone just stop asking me if I'm okay, Jesus" emma snapped.

she looked at matt who had stepped back slightly.

she took a deep breath so the tears that formed in her eyes wouldn't escape.

emma suddenly felt a pair of arms wrap around her.

she turned around and wrapped her arms around matt too and started crying.

matt rubbed her head. "shhhhh it will be okay" he said in a calming voice to soothe emma.

the two stood like that for a couple more minutes.

when the two pulled away from each other, emma looked up at matt, "I'm sorry for yelling at you." she said, looking back down at the ground.

"hey," matt said, then lifted her chin up with his index finger, "you do not have to apologize, it's okay. you needed to let it out I get it, emma." he took his hand away from her face.

emory reached up and wrapped her arms around matthew's neck. "thank you." she whispered in his ear.

"no problem, you know I'm always here for you emma," matt said, then smiled at the girl, which caused her to smile too.

the two let go of each other, they went back into the house.

aj came running into the room, "Woah buddy, slow down." Nick told the 16-year-old boy.