xii

~*~

the next morning emory got up and got ready to go pick up nicolas, when she looked at her phone she noticed she was still getting tagged and DMed about her newfound relationship with matt, so she placed her phone into the back pocket of her jeans and made her way to the kitchen.

"good morning" shwn greeted.

emma didn't say anything, she just walked over to him and gave him a hug. "i'm sorry" was all she said.

"i know" he said letting go and smiling up at her. "and it was wrong of me to not tell you and austin about my plans to ask clara to marry me, so i'm sorry too."

emma smiled and gave him another quick hug before grabbing a banana and heading to her car.

in the car, on the way to pick up nick, she realized she grabbed a banana...the one fruit she hated.

"yuck" she said aloud as she pulled into the triplets driveway and put the banana back in the cup holder.

imsg

emmy🦋
hey i'm here!
delivered at 1:27 pm

nickkkkkkk i'm waiting
delivered at 1:30

nicolas sturniolooooooooo
delivered at 1:32

alright im leaving youuuuuu
delivered at 1:35

ig your still asleep so i'm coming to wake your ass up nicolas.
delivered at 1:40

~*~

emma got out of the car and went to knock on the front door when suddenly it was opened by matt.

"oh hey em, what are you doing here?" the boy asked, his eyes not leaving emma's.

"oh um" emma had to look away so she could get her sentence out. "nick and i were supposed to hang out today and we agreed that i pick him up at 1, but it's 1:30 and he still hasn't answered any of his messages so i'm guessing that he's still asleep." emma rambled, then let out a nervous laugh.

matt just looked at the girl and smiled. he could tell she was nervous and uncomfortable so he invited her in.

emma walked in and chris was standing near the door.

"hey em!" the youngest triplets greeted.

emma just smiled at him as she headed for nicks bedroom.

"if your going to try and wake him up, don't bother. matt and i have tried 3 times." chris told emma.

"do you have any waters?" emma asked as she got the bright idea.

"yeah?" matt questioned as he walked into the kitchen to grab a bottle.

emma took the bottle from matt and headed to nicks room as the two younger triplets followed closely behind.

"emma if you pour that on him, he will be so mad"matt said as chris pulled out a clog camera.

"hey guys," chris greeted the camera. "i guess emma decided to wake up and chose violence today." he turned the camera so it was facing emma, then he turned it back on himself. "she's going to pour water on. nick so maybe he will get his ass up."

emma opened the door to nicks pitch black room and crept in with matt and chris following with the camera pointed at her the whole time.

when emma approached nicks bed she opened the water bottle and poured it all over the eldest triplet.

nick shot up and gasped. "what. the. fuck." nick cursed.

the three other teens in the room laughed until their stomachs hurt.

emma walked over to nick and gave him a side hug, not wanting to get wet. "i'm so sorry" she managed to muster in between laughs.

at this point nick wasn't even mad about the water anymore he was just happy that his best friend seemed like herself for the first time in a while.

matt and chris were still in the corner laughing, so when nick got off the bed and tried to hug them, the two escaped the room and ran into the living room trying to escape nick.

"alright, get dressed so we can go so something." emma told the boy as she walked out of the room and closed the door.

~*~

hello there!!
so i'm so sorry for not updating for a while but here is a little filler chapter. i'm going to try and update once or twice weekly, but i don't know for sure.

thank you guys for being so patient with me!!

i love you all!!

as usual please leave comments i want to hear your opinions!!