An asked for short

(I can't believe I didn't publish this before. Oops. Sorry everyone. This was a request from one of my readers on Tumblr. I hope you enjoy it!!)

.....
     It was an exceptionally warm day, you were laying in the sun with Ominis, almost asleep.
By the soft snores, he was long passed asleep with his tail curled around you.
To anyone passing by, you'd look like two animals sleeping in a clearing close to beast's class. Well hidden though, just in case a student decided to wander too close.
"I must admit, this was actually a pretty good idea," you said, mostly to yourself.
Ominis swished his ear towards you. "It does make lazy days better. No one can find you easily unless-"
Sebastian and Anne raced towards you, both happily laughing.
"What did you two now?" Ominis asked, his head pointed in thier direction.
"Come on!" Anne yelled zipping by, closely followed by Sebastian.
"But I was warm," you complained, earning a chuckle.
That was before you heard someone racing towards you. The flapping noises made your ears flatten backwards.
You two quickly climbed to your feet and bolted after the twins, hoping no one caught a glimpse of you.
The twins were up by the owlery, overlooking the school, panting heavily as you and Ominis approached.
"What did you two do?" You asked, looking in the direction they were.
Chaos was unfolding as Madam Scribner looked around furiously, her attack books nearby, dumbfounded.
"You went into the restricted section again?" You hissed, getting Ominis to sigh.
"Just to steal the right books," Anne replied while laughing. "We're luring her to the right spot."
Your eyes drifted up to the ramparts, seeing Peeve hurtle something at her, which covered the librarian in green slop.
"How did you get Peeves to help you?"
Ominis chuckled, shaking his head.
"He's still sour about her yelling at him in the library yesterday," Anne answered, half bouncing in place. "So, we offered to lure her to a certain spot."
"Wait, you did this for Peeves?" Ominis asked.
"He'd think twice before turning us in, right?"
"Now, you're wishing on a star Sebastian. The most you did was give him a target. He has a whole school worth of those."
He stretched as if you shrug. "Well, we do know the books can't follow you if you turn into an animal. That'll be helpful."
Anne snickered as Ominis sighed.
"I wonder if you'll ever grow out of this."
It was pretty trying, especially when they promised you a day of relaxation.
"That attitude right there is the reason you didn't get a fun animagus form," Sebastian replied, narrowing his eyes.
"I think theirs suit them." All of you jumped as Natty and Poppy came close, laughing at your reactions. "You'd think we didn't know about you, with that response."
"No, Anne and Sebastian just helped Peeves slop the librarian," you replied, getting them to look over your shoulder.
Their exasperated expressions mirrored yours and Ominis's.
"We should get off this hill before someone looks up. We don't exactly fit well together in the animal kingdom."
You nodded, moving after everyone. "Didn't you have a date with Garreth?"
Poppy half squealed. "I'm excited to hear all about it. You two are good together. Just like them."
You looked over seeing her looking at you and Ominis.
"Weasley is basically a destructive weapon. Anne could do way better."
All of you snickered as Anne glared at her brother. 
a loud explosion from somewhere in the castle.
"Oh, I think Weasley'll have better things to do tonight."
"What did you do?" Anne asked, jumping on her brother's back and ended up rolling down the hill.
Ominis sighed. "They're a handful."
Smirking, you looked his way. "You sound like a dad looking at his cubs."
"I feel like one half the time," he admitted. "If our kids are like them, I may need to retire early."
You almost stumbled. "Our kids?"
He fell quiet and hurried after the twins, making you chuckle.
It was nice to know he was thinking about a future with you. It made you hopeful and happy to look forward to it.
......