Part 1:The books of mystery

Alice was standing in front of the school "Nitarts Clanwarts".

Alice's Pov...

Alice:Mom, I am just a human. Is it necessary to enrol here? Why can't you let me study in a normal school? This school is for outcasts.

A/m:Dear, you are not an ordinary human. Your mom studied here. So I know which kind of school it is. You have a hidden power and only this school can help you witnessing it. This school will teach you to control your power. A normal school can't do that. If they somehow figured out about your hidden power, they would take you as a danger and won't hesitate to expell you. This school is for special students like you.

Alice:How do you know I have a hidden power?

A/m: Because you are the daughter of a vampire. And vampires never give birth to an ordinary human.

Alice: But I am scared. There will be vampires, werewolves. What if they harm me?

A/m: Don't worry. There are so many humans too. And those outcasts can't harm you because this school has some rules. They expelled those students who tried to harm other outcasts inside the school. Understand?

Alice nodded understanding.

A/m: Come on. Let's go inside and meet the principal.

Time skip
"School dorm"

Alice's mom left after talking with the principal. Now the assistant principal showed Alice her room.

A/P: This is your room Alice. And wait Where are your roommates?

Alice: How can I know?

???: Here are we!!

Two girls came from outside and entered the room.

A/P: Oh good that you two are here. Now listen Alice. There are some rules you need to follow.

First rule: Never fight with the outcasts.

Second rule:Each outcasts have different classes. So you guys won't be together at the same class. But our school is all about friendship. So we put three different outcasts in one room. So please get along.

Third rule: If you harm others inside the school you will be expelled.

Last rule: You can't go outside at night.

A/P: I hope you understand.

Alice nodded and the assistant principal left.

Alice turned around to her roommates.

???: Hi! My name is Jisoo.

???:And I am Lisa.

Alice: Nice to meet you. I am Alice. So you guys are not human.

Lisa: Nope. I am an werewolf.

Jisoo: And I am a vampire.

Alice: Oh okay. My mom is a vampire too.

Jisoo: Oh really?! Then you surely have idea about us.

Alice: Yeah probably.

Lisa: It's already 10:00. Let's sleep. We have classes tomorrow. And I will give you a tour to our school, okay?