Part 16:Going to Rainforest

"Morning"

Jungkook got inside his bedroom with breakfast in his hand. He placed the food on the table and sat beside the sleeping Alice. He stared at her for some minutes feeling guilty. He gently caressed her hair and called her softly.

Jungkook: Alice, wake up.

Alice frowned and hugged his torso while closing her eyes.

Alice: 10 minutes more.

Jungkook chuckled and smacked her head lightly.

Jungkook: It's already morning. You have slept for extra 2 hours than others. Come on, get up. Don't be a sleeping beauty.

Alice's eyes shot opened after hearing him. She got up immediately but that caused her to feel dizzy. Jungkook noticed her discomfort and placed her head on his chest.

Jungkook: Feeling dizzy?

Alice: A bit.

Jungkook: Of course you will. You didn't eat any food for 26 hours.

Alice:You also didn't have any food for the same amount of time. Why am I the only one to feel dizzy?

Jungkook: Because you are the only human here. Even though you have powers but your human form can't bear your hunger. Understand my cute little human?

Alice nodded at him and backed of a little.

Jungkook: Alice, I am sorry.

Alice: Sorry for what?

Jungkook: For yesterday. Because of the planning and stuffs, I totally forgot to give you extra power portion.

Alice: What is that?

Jungkook: If any human needs to go to the poisoned area, they need to take that portion before going there. So that, they can bear those poisonous gas for a long time.

Alice: Oh. So that's why the poisonous gas effected my body?

Jungkook: Hmm. Because of my carelessness, you had to go through that pain. I'm really sorry, Alice.

Alice: Don't be sorry, Jungkook. I know you didn't do it intentionally. Besides, you are planning a lot of things within a short time. So, it's not a crime to forget something in between,okay?

Jungkook smiled and made her eat the breakfast.

Alice: Did you eat?

Jungkook: Not yet.

Alice: Wait.

Alice picked a piece of apple and fed him too. Jungkook got flustered.

Alice: Did you just blush?

Jungkook: No...not at all.

Both of them stared at each other trying to hold their smile but burst into laughter not being able to control it anymore. Like this, their morning time passed with their laughter.

On the other hand......