Part 2:The group of the outcasts

Taehyung, Lisa and Alice continued to talk about the famous books.

Alice: But what about these mysteries? Do people stop doing the researches?

Lisa: Not fully. This school has restricted all the students to do the researches as they had lost a lot of students. They can read them though.

Alice: That means they will remain incomplete all the time? This things should be solved. Otherwise, people might fall in danger.

Lisa: No worries. Every year, this school create 10 groups of skillful outcasts to do research on them. But they failed to solve them because they didn't want to risk their lives and came back from that places. 3 of the students even lost their lives by taking a risk. Their family couldn't even buried their body as they were stuck in that places. They just give the school a voice message.

Alice: Are they continue to make group like this?

Taehyung: Yes. Don't worry. Just wait for 2 months. The teachers will give us the tasks to solve one of those cases. And this time,it's gonna be an exception.

Alice: Exception?

Taehyung: This time, they are going to make each group with different outcasts. 9 people will be included in a group to solve 1 case. I mean, it will not happen that *Goth Otsuichi* case will be solved by goth only, *Vampire Hunter* will be solved by vampires etc.

Lisa: They will give it a try. If atleast one book is completed, then they will continue with their research. Otherwise, they will stop this forever.

Alice: Even though I am a tree lover, but I hope I won't get the mysterious tree.

Lisa: That's right. I don't want to die like this.

Taehyung: What if we don't get any case?

They went silent for a moment and then started to laugh together loudly as they were already out of the library.

Lisa: Ok. So now let's go to classes.

Time skip
"A week later"

Alice is going to the meeting room where some teachers called her. She went inside that room and saw all kinds of outcasts are present here.

Alice's Pov...

It's weird. I have seen this before. How can it be same?

Suddenly I heard our class teacher calling me.

Alice: Coming sir.

He is Mr. Kang, our class teacher. He helps us to find our hidden power as a human and how to control it.

Alice: Yes sir? You called me?

Every students were talking with each other so no one was hearing our conversation.

Mr.Kang: So Alice. Tell me honestly. Did you find something suspicious or surprising about yourself? Like you never felt like that before. Now you are having it? It might be something related to your power. I want to figure out.

Alice: Sir actually...I have seen this before.

Mr.Kang:What did you see?

Alice: I mean like just this morning when I woke up, I suddenly got a vision of this scene. I mean, I saw that some students were getting selected for something in this meeting room. I also remember that I was talking to you like this.