Part 13:Saving Jimin and Rosé

Rosé and Alice hugged each other

Jimin: How come you guys are here?

Rosé: Are you stuck here too?

Jungkook: We're here to save you.

Rosé: What?

Alice: We'll tell you everything later. Let's get out of here first.

Jimin: We tried to escape from here few times but couldn't. It's impossible to get out of here.

Jungkook: Don't worry about that. We came here with full preparation.

Rosé: How?

Alice took out the Orange marble.

Alice: Take us back to the mysterious tree.

A huge portal appeared and pulled the four of them inside it. Soon they reached inside the mysterious tree.

Jimin: Are we inside the mysterious tree?

Jungkook chuckled.

Jungkook: It's getting dark. You guys should take rest. We need to find Namjoon and Jennie tomorrow.

Jungkook: But um...

Jimin: What happened?

Jungkook: Even though we have 10 bedrooms but I was able to prepare 3 rooms only. Two bodyguards have come here to look after the mysterious tree in our absence. So I gave them the previous room where Alice had slept yesterday. We need to share the room.

Alice: It's okay. Me and Rosé will stay in one room.

Jungkook: Okay then.

Rosé: G-guys....I..

Rosé suddenly fainted but before she could fall on the ground,Jimin hold her.

Alice:Rosé!!

Jimin: Rosé, what happened? Wake up!!

Jungkook: Is she injured somewhere,Jimin?

Jimin: A monster attacked us during our mission. She got stabbed by it's nails. I healed her wound by a spell but the pain is still here.