Part 10:Truth reveal

Jungkook turned around and froze on his spot

Alice:W-why?

Alice started to move towards Jungkook.

Jungkook: Alice I-

Alice stopped in front of him.

Alice: Why did you do that?With whom you were talking with?It was all planned,right? Answer me,Jungkook!

Jungkook: Alice,listen to me...

Alice: I want to know the truth! My doubt was right. That's why I thought, when a single person couldn't survive this story,how come you are staying here for a year?!But I ignored that feeling because I thought you were really helping us.

Alice hold his shoulders and shook him harshly asking...

Alice:TELL ME THE TRUTH! YOU WERE BEHIND THESE ALL THE TIME,RIGHT? TELL ME!

Jungkook jerked her hand from his shoulder.

Jungkook: Yes! I was the one behind all these deeds!

Alice: (uncountable tears) Why?What did we do wrong?And you...you said you love me. It was all planned too?So that I can blindly trust you and in the mean time you would kill me?

Jungkook: No Alice, never. I still love you.

Alice: Stop lying!

Jungkook: I am not! Okay fine. You wanna know the truth? I will tell you. But first, get inside the mysterious tree.

Alice: I won't fall on your trap again.

Jungkook: It's not a trap, Alice. We need to get inside that tree within 5 minutes. Otherwise that vampire will come here to kill you. That tree is the safest place.

Alice: How can I believe you?And how can I believe that the mysterious tree is safe?

Jungkook: Because I own this place. And you don't wanna believe me? Then see this.

Jungkook showed her a glass piece from where it was clearly seen that the vampire was coming closer to the exit door.

Jungkook: You believe me now? That vampire always come in this place at this time to recreate her powers. If she saw a single person here, then he or she must die. Let's get inside,come on.

Alice hesitated a bit.

Jungkook: Alice, listen. If I had to kill you, I would've done that long ago. But I didn't. I won't hurt you,believe me. I will tell you all the truth.

Alice could see the sincerity in his eyes.

Alice: Fine. I will come with you but...you need to tell me everything.

Jungkook smiled and took her hand in his to take her inside the mysterious tree.

The door opened and they entered.