Part 17:Saving Jin and Jisoo

Alice used her marble and came to the Rainforest with the others. Everyone had their weapons but in a small size. The weapons would turn big if they need to use it. They reached the entrance of the rainforest.

Jennie: It's dark as hell

Primily: Jungkook, it's a Rainforest. There is no guarantee of the rain. What should we do at that time?

Jungkook: We might not have any solution if it rains. Because our main purpose is to find Jisoo and Jin. We need to get drenched by the rain water.

Jimin: That's gonna be hard.

Alice: We should start finding them as soon as possible then. We can't get drenched for a long time. We may become sick. Then it will be more hard for us to continue the journey.

Rosé: You're right. Let's start our journey.

Namjoon: But what if we get lost? Where should we go to find them? There must be a specific location from where we can find them more easily, am I right, Jungkook?

Jungkook: You're right. However, Suga knows about this place much better then me. So, he will going to help us.

Suga: We need to find the red land first.

Jennie: But it's green everywhere.

Suga: Only one part of this place is red. Not the other things but the land only.

Primily: Why do we need to find it?

Suga: Because, there is a cave at that place. That cave is really safe. If they are good enough to survive this place, then they must have find the cave.

Jungkook: They are vampires. They will be naturally good at tracing such places.

Suga: Then there is no doubt of them being inside that cave.

Primily: If our main task is to find them, then why should we carry our weapons for now?Shouldn't we need it at the final war?

Jungkook: Because there is a possibility to be attacked by a dangerous creature. We need these weapons.

Rosé:*panick* What?Creature? Well, I'm getting afraid now. I don't want to get attacked by a monster again.

Alice: Don't worry, Rosé. At that time, you had no weapons to fight. Besides, it was only two of you and you never faced that kind of monster before. But now,you have us. We will fight together. Also, this time Suga is not the one to let you get attacked. He is with us too.

Suga: No need to bring that topic.

Everyone chuckled at him.

Jungkook: We should go now guys.

Time skip...

After almost one and half an hour of walking, they stopped.

Primily: I can't walk any longer.