Part 15: Saving Namjoon and Jennie

Jennie was coughing continuously because of the poison

Jennie was coughing continuously because of the poison. Namjoon was in a stable condition because of his monstrous power.

Namjoon: Are you alright?

Jennie: My throat is hurting a lot. And...and for how long can we hide here? We are starving for few days already.

Namjoon: I wish I could answer your question. But we don't even know if our friends can find us.

Jennie: I don't want to die here. It's so hard to take breath in this place. With every breath, I can smell poison.

Namjoon: Thankfully, this place is safe. Now I just hope that our friends can find us.

On the other hand.....

Rosé: This place is full of danger. I am afraid of stepping into a wrong place.

Jungkook: Just follow me, guys. Don't look at your surroundings. There are so many hypnotizing things. Just watch my steps and follow it.

Alice: We trust you, Jungkook.

After 3 minutes...

Jimin: Finally! We escaped the poisoned field.

Rosé: That was super dangerous!

Jungkook: Everyone, be careful. We need to go through a tricky place. Let's stay closer with each other and don't touch anything.

Alice: They must be near, right?

Jungkook: Almost. We just need to find the key.

Alice: A key?

Jungkook: Exactly. That key will help us to find the invisible door. There is only one place where they can be stuck. But that place is safe only for few days. If they stay there any longer, I am afraid that they will die with the effect of poisonous air.

Jimin: Then we need to find them as soon as possible.

Rosé: Yeah.

Alice: Guys,wait!

Rosé: What happened, Alice?

Alice: I saw something.

Jungkook: What is it?

Alice: Jungkook, look at that apple. It's shining.

Jungkook: You are great, Alice. I was trying to find a shining fruit, thanks.

Alice: You were trying to find a shining fruit? But why?

Jungkook: This is the key to open an unknown door. There are 5 unknown doors in this place. But only 2 keys are hidden here. One of them is a shining fruit.

Jimin: What about the other keys?

Jungkook: Suga didn't tell me anything about them. But yes, as two unknown doors can be open, Namjoon and Jennie should be there.