Part 7:Sea storm

The ship is already at the sea.

Alice: It's my first time seeing a ship moving on it's own.

Alice: Did you se- huh! Jungkook?

Jungkook: Yeah?

Alice:What are you doing?And what is this?

Jungkook: Alice,look at this box. It has some clothes. Wanna change?They are so unique.

Alice: Is that so? I think I should. My outfit is torn from the right side.

Jungkook: Okay then. You take out your clothes from here. Let me change inside the cabin first.

Alice: Okay.

After changing....

Jungkook: You are looking so beautiful

Alice blushed at his statement but didn't let him notice.

Alice: Um...you are looking good too.

Jungkook: Thanks. By the way, what should we do now?

Alice: I hope there will be no sea storm.

Jungkook: Don't worry. J-hope told us that this ship is safe. It will not sink.

Alice: Wait. Who is J-hope?

Jungkook cursed himself as he realized that he spilled the name.

Jungkook: It's my given name to that voice. He gave us a hope to be safe in this ship. And J is the first letter of my name. So I made J-hope.

Alice laughed.

Jungkook: What happened?

Alice:You can be funny at this moment? You are amazing!

Jungkook stretched his neck.

Alice: Shall we enjoy the view a little?

Jungkook:Sure!

Jungkook went towards her and put his hand on the railing.

Cold wind was blowing. The moonlight falling on the waves made the ocean looking heavenly. Alice closed her eyes feeling the calm wind and the sound of the waves was relaxing her mind. But the other person wasn't paying attention to any of those. His eyes were stuck on the beautiful creation standing beside him. He was admiring her face until....