Part 3:The Magical Door

Inside the team room....

Jimin: The room is amazing

Lisa: It's good that we all are together.

Alice: I was so sad when I saw that all of you are going but I am happy now.

Namjoon: By the way, we should talk about our task now.

All of them agreed and sat together in a circle. They kept the book in between.

Jin: As we already know about these book, let's decide what we will do first.

Taehyung: Our first task will be finding that place.

Jisoo: But the teacher already told us about the place. Didn't he?

Taehyung: I mean we need to reach there first and I have heard that we need to find a way to unlock that place.

Alice: How about we copy this book so that every one of us have the copy and we can read it carefully. We might find something useful.

Namjoon: Let me copy it and then tonight we are going to finish reading this book and gonna talk about it tomorrow morning.

Everyone nodded and Namjoon went to copy the book.

Time skip
"Next morning"

The team gathered round and started to discuss about the task.

Namjoon: So after reading this book, did you find something helpful?

Taehyung: Let me start. Even though people say that this book has the less information but I think it is not that much less. The fact is that, this book is so complicated. So people don't read this book with so much focus.

Lisa: That's right. After I read this book without any disturbance, I also found something helpful. But Taehyung, you go first.

Taehyung: Sure. The thing I got to know about that place is... the door by which we need to go inside that place can't be unlocked by any key. It needs a riddle. But the problem is that we don't know what riddle will it be.

Lisa:That's a really good information. Atleast our time will be saved as we don't need to find the key. And in the second chapter, we need to encounter something very dangerous. By reading it, I am having a feeling that it's something related to magician.

Alice: How?

Lisa: Look, in this chapter, there's a story about moving trees. Even though it's not so detailed but it was looking like someone was controlling those trees. Can you see these shadow behind that tree? It's not a shadow of the tree. It's a human shadow. And you can see the hat and stick too.