Part 14:Poisoned area

It's morning already. Jimin and Rosé just woke up. Rosé also recovered very quickly as she is not a human. Both of them are having breakfast now.

On the other hand

Jungkook woke up due to the sunlight. He squirmed and looked at his right side only to make him smile softly. Alice was sleeping peacefully with her mouth slightly opened. Some hair strands fall on her cheeks. Jungkook put those hair strands behind her ear. Alice moved a little due to his touch. She started to wake up slowly.

Jungkook:Good morning.

Alice opened her eyes fully only to see Jungkook staring at her with a smile on his face. Alice smiled too.

Alice: Good morning.

Jungkook: Did you sleep well?

Alice: Hmm. After a long time.

Jungkook: *chuckled* Me too. Maybe because you were with me the whole night.

Alice blushed at his statement but didn't show him.

Alice: You go fresh up first. Then I will.

Jungkook: Okay.

Jungkook freshen up himself and went out to bring the breakfast for both of them. Meanwhile Alice went inside the bathroom to fresh up. After having breakfast Jungkook went to his secret room and Alice went to call Jimin and Rosé to the meeting room. Jimin and Rosé got ready and wore the clothes given by the maids.

(*The maids appear in need. They don't stay here. They are just a shadow created by magic*)

All of their looks....

Jimin and Rosé came out of their room

Jimin and Rosé came out of their room. Alice was waiting for them.

Rosé: What we have to do now?

Alice: We have to go to the secret room. Jungkook is already there. Follow me.

Rosé: Alice, can we really trust Jungkook?

Alice: *Smile* If you can't trust Jungkook, you can atleast trust me, right?

Rosé sighed and nodded.

Alice: Let's go then.