Part 4:Unknown guy

"THE DOOR IS UNLOCKED"

All of them open their eyes and started to jump with excitement.

Lisa: Yes!You did it, Alice. I trusted you.

Taehyung: Thank you very much, Alice. You saved our lives.

Alice smiled.

Alice: We should go inside. Come on!

All of them went inside.

Lisa: Jimin, you need to be ready,Okay? The first chapter of the door is ended. The second chapter is related to magician.

Jimin: I am always ready.

Rosé: Yeah! I have seen that.

Jisoo: By the way, Alice. How did you guess the correct riddle?

Alice: The first one was really easy. People will choose it automatically just by reading about trees and woods. And about the third one...it was nothing but almost a blank riddle. But the second one...the dog's rummaging fact resembles the werewolf. And we know that the pictures of the books are taken from this place. So the line *the picture of a picture" caught my eyes. And most probably I had cleared my doubt when the door itself was insisting me to choose the first one. Because why this door will help me? I understood by it's tone that it was trying to manipulate me. Besides Lisa trusted me. These things made me choose the second riddle.

Namjoon: That was just brilliant.

Taehyung: Guys! Did you hear that?

Jimin: What?

Taehyung: The noise. It's like something is hurriedly rushing towards us.

Lisa:(scared) You are right,Taehyung! Look at that!

Everyone looked at the pointed direction and got shocked by watching so many moving trees. Some trees were
almost in front of them.

Jin: What are you guys waiting for?!Run!

Everyone started to run but suddenly heard a voice...

???: You guys made my life miserable. Now die!

They didn't stop running. However, Alice saw a beautiful flower pot from a garden side fell down. The moving trees are still behind them. That flower could be smashed too.

Alice: You guys keep running!I am coming.

Taehyung: Where are you going?

Alice: I will be fine. Don't worry!

Alice ran towards that flower pot without caring about the dangerously moving trees and kept it in it's place. In the mean time the other trees stopped moving. Her friends also stopped running.

Jennie: They stopped moving! But how?

Everyone was shocked.

Namjoon: My brilliant mind is also not working.

???: Who are you guys?

The 9 of them turned towards the manly voice and saw a handsome guy with black hair, doe eyes,sharp jawline,bunny face.