Part 8:Sea-monster and Siren

Jungkook woke up before Alice and went out of the cabin. He mind linked with Jhope.

Jhope:Yes, Jungkook.

Jungkook: Tell me about the sirens and mermaids. How can I control them?

Jhope: You can't control them, Jungkook. These sirens are created with the powers of sea monsters. As they know that you owned this world, they won't harm you. But Alice is a human. They will surely try to kill her. You can't be mind linked with them.

Jungkook: It's gonna be hard. I don't want her to get hurt.

Jhope: Can you tell me why are you trying to save her? You always target humans and kill them or capture them. But this time, you are attacking on the newbies (Witch, monster, magician etc). But trying to save a weak human girl?

Jungkook: (smiled) I knew her for a long time. I erased her memories for a reason. But now when I found her, I will not let her go. There is no need for her to live in that cruel human world. She will stay with me.

Jhope: Know her for a long time? Erasing memories? What are you saying?

Jungkook: I will tell you briefly after completing the missions.

Jhope: Okay.

Link disconnected. This time Jungkook mind linked with Suga.

Suga: They are done, Jungkook.

Jungkook: Good job.

Suga: Next target?

Jungkook: Which side is closer from you?

Suga: East side.

Jungkook:Then Jin and Jisoo.

Suga: But they are vampires. Which creatures should I use?

Jungkook:(smirked) ZOMBIES.

Link disconnected.

Jungkook went inside the cabin to wake Alice up.

But she was already awake.

Jungkook: You're up?

Alice: Yeah. When did you wake up?

Jungkook: Just a while ago. You go fresh up. Because we don't know when the sirens are going to attack.

Alice nodded and finished her business inside the wooden washroom. Alice came out and saw Jungkook was waiting for her.

Jungkook: Done?

Alice: Hmm. Let's go outside.

Both of them went outside and saw the sea was clear. No sign of danger.

Alice: I am not having a good vibe.

Jungkook: Right! It's looking like a peace sign before a dangerous war.