Part 12:Volcano Area

Alice: How can we go to that place, Jungkook?

Jungkook: I don't know either. We need to find that place by ourselves. I just know that the Volcano area is on the south side of the forest. We might need 2 to 3 hours to reach there.

Alice:What?!Are you crazy?

Jungkook: I'm not crazy. This is the truth.

Alice: Look Jungkook, I'm already so tired because of the past incidents. I don't want to lose my energy in travelling. I won't be able to fight till the end.

Jungkook: We have no other way,Alice.

Alice: Let me think something.

Jungkook: Hey, we don't have time.

Alice: Bingo!

Jungkook: What?

Alice: Jungkook, I think we have a way.

Jungkook: What is it?

Alice: Do you remember the day I saved you?The place where I had found the cure?

Jungkook: Yeah?

Alice: The girl who told me the cure gave me a diary. She told me if we ever need any help from her, then we can use this diary.

Jungkook: How come?

Alice: Wait. Give me a pen.

Jungkook: Here.

Alice pulled out the diary from her bag and wrote," WE NEED HELP."

As soon as she wrote that a huge light reflects in front of them and the same girl from that day appeared.

Girl: How can I help you,Alice?

Alice told her everything.

Alice: So now we need to reach there as soon as possible. Can you help us to reach there faster?So that we can save our friends in time?

Girl: Sure. Let me give you something. Alice, put your hands in the front.

Alice did as she said. Soon her hands got filled with something.

Alice: Marbles?

Jungkook: Why did you give us marbles?

Girl: Let me tell you briefly. The green marble will lead you to the Rainforest area. Like this, the yellow one is for the Volcano area, the dark blue one is for the poisoned area, the white one is for the Iced area and the brown one is for the death city.

Alice: What about the other two?

Girl: The Orange marble will help you to get back to this place and the sky blue one will help you to save your life.

Alice: Thank you so much for the help.

Girl: My pleasure. Let me take my leave now.

The girl vanished in the air.