~04~

(Yeosang's Pov)

I was pretty much lost in thought when suddenly a girl sat down in front of me.

She looked friendly but in her eyes laid a cold look. I noted that she wasn't as fancy dressed as the other people but she looked quite decent. And most importantly, she didn't wear any makeup.

"Hi!" I said with a slight smile. "Hey," she replied. The tone of her voice was as cold as the look if her eyes.

"I'm Kang Yeosang," I introduced myself. "I'm Park (Y/n)," she answered coldly. "It's nice to meet you, I-I guess," (Y/n) added shyly. I smiled warmly at her. "Same goes to you!"

The rest of the evening went by pretty quiet. I tried my best to start a conversation but (Y/n) answered briefly so the evening just ended with us just eating silently.

"Thanks for today," (Y/n) whispered. I've just paid and we were both waiting outside to get picked up.
"It's nothing, I had fun," I answered. Just then a car stopped in front of us and opened the door for (Y/n). "How can you be this nice? I know you didn't had fun", she sighed in a monotone voice, looked at me and got into the car.

I was laying in my bed and starred into the darkness. (Y/n) was frustrating me. She seemed like a good person but she clearly didn't care a single bit about me. I sighed in frustration. What am I supposed to think about our marriage? I shrugged it off and tried to sleep.