~12~

((Y/n)'s Pov)

It was past 3 am when I arrived back at the mansion.
I opened the door as I quiet as I could so no one would wake up because of me.

I was weak,tired and full if blood. But I was sure it wasn't even my own so it didn't bother me that much.

I sneaked on tip toes to my room when I saw the door to Yeosang's room was open. I spotted him sitting on the balcony.

I decided to come to him after getting fresh as I didn't want him to see me in all that blood.

So I went to my room, took a quick shower and changed into my pyjamas.

I saw Yeosang sitting on the bench on the balcony. He was starring at the moon with fascinated eyes. I sat down next to him. "The moon looks dazzling, doesn't it?" he asked in a low voice.

I nodded silently. "You know, my mum used to sing me to sleep with a lullaby about the moon," Yeosang sighed, still not taking his eyes off the moon.

"Your mum? Is she-" "Dead? Yeah, she died when I was 12 years old. She died of a heart condition," Yeosang continued with a calm voice.

"I'm sorry to hear that. What about your dad?" I asked carefully.

"He cared about me more than he did before. He always tries to make me happy. I'd say we have a quite strong bond," Yeosang explained, still admiring the moon.

"You're so lucky you still have your dad," I sighed.
"You said that he doesn't care about you anymore, right?" Yeosang asked.

"Yeah, he changed after my mum died. He never abused me, he simply doesn't care and I'm totally fine with it," I whispered.

"Well, you have me now and I care about you," Yeosang said with a smile which made my heart melt.

"But anyways, do you already have plans for today? I mean, later the day," I asked him nervously.

"I don't think so, why?" he replied curiously. "I want to go with you to a specific place later," I explained while resting my head on his shoulder.

"Are you asking me out right now?"

"If you want to call it like that, then yes, I am."