~19~

(Yeosang's Pov)

"Woah, this place is huge!" Wooyoung exclaimed as we entered a giant room.
It was kind of like the lounge at the entrance of hotels.

A lot if people were talking with each other and I already recognized a lot of them.

"It's really beautiful here," (Y/n) whispered with a slight smile. I felt my heart leaping as I haven't seen her smile in a long time.

"Hiiiiiii guys! Gosh, I haven't seen y'all in such a long time!" a girl shrieked while approaching us.

Her name was Kim Jihyeon, a girl who used to be known for ordering students around and being manipulative.

I was pretty surprised by Jihyeon's behavior and I could tell that the others were surprised as well as they were looking at each other with shocked faces.

Jihyeon was never friends with us. She pretty much ignored us and titled us as the "losers".

"Why don't you guys follow me? I need to show you guys some classmates!" Jihyeon suggested while squeezing herself between me and (Y/n) and pushing (Y/n) roughly away.

The others clearly didn't want to follow her but Seonghwa glared at them to tell something like "don't be rude".

As no one wanted to disobey mum Seonghwa they all followed Jihyeon.

Everyone but (Y/n). She had abruptly stopped walking after Jihyeon pushed her.

All the tiredness and sadness I've seen over the past weeks in (Y/n)'s eyes disappeared. Her eyes were fixed on Jihyeon while they were filled with anger and coldness.

I was about to approach (Y/n) when I noticed a guy tapping (Y/n) on her shoulder. She turned around and hugged the guy the moment she recognized him.

I'll have to admit, I felt jealousy boiling up inside me.
"Sangie, are you okay?" Hongjoong asked. He came back to me while looking at me with worry in his eyes.

"I'm fine, hyung. Don't worry about me," I murmered as calm as I could with clenched fists. I turned around and joined the others.

Everyone seemed to had fun. Everyone but me. (Y/n) was spending the whole time with that guy which really was driving me crazy.

She was smiling and giggling which made me happy and furious at the same time.

I tried to distract myself with spending time with a lot of old classmates but all my thoughts were about (Y/n).

"Sangie? Sangie!" "Ouch, why did you punch me?" I whinned and rubbed my arm.

"I had to otherwise you wouldn't listen!" Jongho grinned.
"But why would you punch me? There are way more ways to get my attention!"

"Oh come on, I didn't punch you that hard! I just wanted to check if you're okay. You seem so distant," Jongho said.

I didn't mean to but I immediately glared over to (Y/n) and that guy.
Jongho checked where I looked at and patted my back.

"Okay, I got it. I'll go check on them, shall I?"