~08~

((Y/n)'s Pov)

To be honest, the wedding wasn't actually that bad. I walked around alongside Yeosang with a half-hearted smile on my face and talked with strangers. I could tell that the smile on their face was pretty much faked. They know that I'm from a different clan which was not one of their best friends.

After I the wedding we drove to the mansion silently and I immediately hid in my room. The mansion was huge and it had plenty of rooms I didn't know what to do with.

I was laying awake in my bed. It was really weird to be laying here.
So here am I. Kang (Y/n). I still had to get used to that. "I just have to make the best out of this," I thought to myself as I touched my ring gently.

The next morning I woke up and got dressed. My room was on the first floor along with the kitchen and the living room. I slowly sneaked into the kitchen and made myself a tea when I suddenly heard steps behind me.

I didn't look at Yeosang directly but I spotted him our of the corner of my eyes.

And holy shit, he looked so cute with his fluffy, messy hair and his little dimples are too cute for this world.

"Good Morning!" he said happily. I still didn't look at him and pretended to be focused on making my tea. "Morning," I mumbled. "Did you sleep well?" I nodded silently. I grabbed my cup and went back to my room, still not looking at him.

I stayed in my room just doing some business stuff until I heard some voices coming from the living room.

I was confused because neither me nor Yeosang invited anybody that's why I decided to get out of my room and check who was there.