22

Mature content at the beginning of the chapter. You have been warned. I will put 3 *** signalling that the mature part is done.

Remember to comment and vote. I appreciate all and any feedback.

***

Bryson

I awoke to a small hand wrapped around me. Soft and warm. A groan slipped out of my mouth as I felt myself harden as the soft hand glided up and down my cock. I crack my eyes open and see that their is a small lump near the bottom of the mattress.

The hand tightens slightly before speeding up and my back arches. Bolts of pleasure shoot through me and sparks from the mate bond that Everett and I share shoot through me, doubling my pleasure.

'Is this making him feel good? Am I good enough at this?' I hear Everett's thoughts. Our mate bond as already strengthen and our minds are linked.

'Your doing wonderful my mate,' I moan through our bond.

I can almost feel the heat radiate from Everett's cheeks as I sense her blushing.

I feel Everett's breath on my cock seconds before she envelopes me into her hot mouth. A groan slips through my mouth and my hands grip her mouth. I feel her head bob as she takes me deeper and deeper into her mouth.

"Everett, oh god," I groan out and thrust my hips. I feel here moan against my cock and it nearly knocks my over the edge. "Everett you have to stop or I'll cum in your mouth."

I hear her whisper into my mind. "Cum," and she runs teeth gently over my cock. My hips thrust and I feel the head of my cock touch the back of Everett's throat as I cum. Everett pulls away and I hear her swallow.

Everett crawls up and looks at me. She has cum on the side of her mouth and I wipe it off. She smiles at me a loving ans innocent smile.

"Where did that come from?" I ask her.

"I just wanted to pleasure you as much as you pleasured me last night," she whispers and looks down at her lap.

"Well, little one, you did an excellent job. I love you," I say and kiss her mark. It looked red and raw.

"I love you too," she says and kisses my mouth. "We better get back to the pack house, pack members are probably getting worried."

"Yes, your right," I say and stand up.

*** (You are safe now)***

When Everett and I made it back to the pack house, it was calm and everyone didn't seem to now that we had disappeared. I carried the picnic basket in one hand while my other rested possessively on Everett's hip. Now that we were mated I knew that my wolf and I would be even more possessive then we were last week.

"Let's go get changed and then have breakfast," I say and lead Everett upstairs. She was dressed in my shirt, which fell to her mid-thigh. I needed to get her upstairs and out of the sight of any male, mated or not.

"You don't have to worry my mate. I won't let any other male look at me the way you do and if they do you can have your way with them," she says to me, turning around to look me in the eye. Telling me silently that she means it before turning around and heading towards our room.

"Good," I say tapping her small butt before entering the room.

I turn to see her taking my shirt off before slipping a bra on and a shirt that Jamie must of gave her. She slips on a pair of my shorts that became too small for me years ago.