Rewriting and Cover Needed

Hey guys, I know it's been a while! It's been nearly 2 years since My Alpha Bryson was completed. But I can't believe My Alpha Bryson traded 130 K reads. It's unbelievable to me! I never thought this book would reach that many reads and I want to thank all of you. You're comments are amazing and I appreciate every single one. 

As the title of this section states, I plan to rewrite My Alpha Bryson. Many readers have asked me if I was looking for an editor and I replied I was editing this story and going to update, but I got caught up in writing other stories not on Wattpad and starting my first year of university this year. I plan to leave this edition of My Alpha Bryson on Wattpad but will be completely rewriting this book. 

The new version will probably be different in many ways not just with the editing by the plot in some ways. I feel my writing has improved and I would really like to rewrite this story because I hold it dear in my heart and possibly if it becomes something better publish this one day. With the rewrite I will be renaming the book and have thought of....

The Alpha's Lost Mate

.

.

.

I know it's probably been used before but I feel that this will suit the direction that I plan to take with this story.

Because I plan to rewrite I would like a new cover. But I am terrible at editing and would really love it if you, the readers, would help me to make a cover for the new version. 

If you chose to make a cover for this book you can email it to me at daysha.nussey13@gmail.com

I once again want to thank all of you for reading this book and commenting and voting and being the best readers in the world. I thought this journey ended two years ago but I think it just started and was leading to this progression in my life. 

Thank you all, 

Daysha (Cress)