23

Bryson

Two little beings jumping onto the bed woke me and Everett. My arms were wrapped around her waist, her face dug into my shoulder. I peeked my eyes open and see the grinning faces of my newly adopted son and daughter. Alice and Justin sat there grinning from ear to ear. Alice wore her Disney princess belle pajamas that I had bought for her last night. Justin wore his teenage mutant ninja turtle pajamas.

"Mama, Papa time to wake up," Alice said and shook my shoulders.

"Okay, you little minions we're up," I say before launching up and begin tickling Alice. Everett did the same to Justin. There giggles and laughs exploded through the room as much as mine and Everett's.

Everett and I look at each other, I see the big smile that over takes her face. She is practically glowing. She stops tickling Justin and hugs him close to her, slightly giggling. She kisses his forehead before pulling Alice towards her and hugging her. She kisses Alice on the forehead too.

"What do you guys want for breakfast?" I ask and pick them both up and begin to carry them down the stairs. They don't squirm or wiggle.

"Ice cream," both of them say.

I look over my shoulder at Everett as she descends the stairs. Her hair is wild from last night's activities, lips slightly red and puffy. She never looked more beautiful. Lust over takes me. No no don't think like that, back to the topic at hand. Everett just nods her head. We are going to spoil these kids rotten.

"Just this once, I'll let you guys have ice cream for breakfast," I say and set them down.

They cheer their happiness before running into the kitchen, their hands connected. They seemed to be settling in just fine. Everett wraps her arms around my waist as she settles in step with me. Her wolf is purring in content just like mine but I can sense an undertone of protectiveness.

"I'm glad they are settling in good," Everett whispers as the kids sit on the high chairs lining the island and wait patiently for their breakfast.

"Me too, I am glad they are happy and that we are starting our family," I say. "Justin, Alice what flavour of ice cream would you like?" I say turning my head to look at them over my shoulder. Being in a house full of werewolves we almost have every kind of ice cream imaginable.

"Strawberry," Alice squeals at the same time Justin says, "Vanilla,"

"Okay. Little one what flavour would you like to have?" I ask my mate as she sits down next to Alice.

"Vanilla and Strawberry please," she says and bits her lip. A groan almost escapes my mouth but I hide it with a groan.

'Don't do that my mate. I can barely control myself,' I whisper into her mind. I see her shiver. She bits her lower lip teasingly at me and peers at me under her long think eyelashes.

I take a deep breath as I try to calm myself and my wolf. Everett and I, just being mated, is making it very difficult for me to control myself and especially my wolf. All we want to do is throw her onto our bed and make love to her until she can't walk for a week. My wolf was pacing back and forth once in a while lunging to take control. The control I was not going to give him at the moment.

'Darling stop thinking like that or I might throw you on our bed and make love to you until you can't walk for a week,' her teasing voice sounds through my head.

I just shake my head and take the two tubs of ice cream out. I give Justin his Vanilla, Alice her Strawberry and my mate her combination of both. I myself was having Chocolate.