Nico

"Grover's cousin Ash needs some help with a new demigod, so we are going to help." Percy answered me again, we were on our way to a school to get a demigod. When we finally arrived we were greeted by Ash. "Why do you need our help?" Jason asked, "Well, you see all the monsters here right?"
"Yea, what's with that?" I asked.
"Neysa. I don't know why but there are a lot of monsters that want her." Ash said.
"How'd she last 3 years then?" Percy asked.
"The foster homes bouncing her around. A lot of freak accidents though. Oh here she comes." Ash said. A girl my age, well my physical age, started toward us, she stopped a foot away from us, carful not to get in touching distance. "Hey Neysa, some of my cousins friends are here, I want you to meet them." Ash greeted her. We turned to her, she was beautiful, black 'emo' hair, blue-green eyes, ripped up skinny jeans, jacket, beanie, and her skin was like mine, wow, just wow she was really beautiful to me. Jason said something while I was checking her out. "Hello I'm Neysa Adessi." She said simply. "What's your schedule Neysa? We might have some classes together." Jason asked. She didn't look as she threw her trash into the bin and walked away. "Sorry, she doesn't like people, at all." Ash explained nervously, he seemed nervous all the time. "Well, Nico you have all her classes and we have three with you two, since your her age." Percy told me, I just shrugged I didn't want to be here, but she was beautiful, so it was fine. We all walked to first period, which we had together along with gym third period, and free period for seventh. I wasn't really paying attention to Ash and Neysa's conversation till I heard "Chi io?" Come out of her mouth, wow she knows Italian, thats cool. Ash looked furious, "Don't you dare play dumb Italian with me." He warned her. I decided to show her she's not the only Italian any more, "Yes you." I responded to her. I watched as her eyes changed to a solid sea green, she seemed very surprised. I liked her already maybe we could be friends, but that's unlikely. Class started soon after she sat in the corner and Ash sat beside her.
Just like Jason said, I have had every class so far with her. I sat next to her in every class, though she didn't seem to care, she made sure not to touch me or talk to me very much. At lunch we sat by Ash and Neysa, we ate in silence until some really tall and muscular guy showed up, I couldn't see his face very well. "Hey Emo!!!" He shouted at Neysa, I felt my muscles tense. He walked over to us, I saw Percy reach for his pen, while Jason reached for his gold coin, and I reached for my Stygian iron sword, though I don't know what mortals saw it as, "Hey you, bitch, I'm talking to you." He grabbed Neysa, she looked him in the face, "Fuck off before you I have to make you." She said strongly. The guy laughed, I admired Neysa's attitude, but she could get hurt, "You couldn't hurt a fly, but if you want I'll fuck you just cause the spirit." He replied cockily, she rolled her eyes, "You asked for it assface." She said before she kicked him hard in the shin, making him drop her. "Oh you little bitch." She didn't respond instead she kneed his face before flipping over him and running toward the exit. We followed immediately, "What was that?" Jason asked "Neysa!!!" Ash yelled after her, she stopped and waited for us to catch up. "What was that?" Jason asked again, "A human that's for sure." Ash responsed. Neysa just kept walking, "Neysa, where are you going? Why are we out here? What just happened?" Ash asked, she answered "Some dude was in my face, so I took care of it. I'd rather not get detention today. I'm going somewhere you can't come. See you later Ash, bye people I just met. She waved to us, " Are we going to follow her?" I asked, "Of course." Percy answered. We followed her through the cruddy streets of New York City, this was one of the worst parts. Finally she stopped outside of a burned down building, but for some reason there was a willow tree growing in the ruble. Then I sensed it, someone died here, "Guys someone died around here." I said."Yea, probably when the building burnt down." Jason responded."You are correct, son of Jupiter," A voice, I recognized as Thanatos, spoke "hello again Percy son of Poseidon."
"Hello Thanatos. Why are you here?" Percy responded. "This is where I took my child to the underworld." Thanatos answered in sadness.