Neysa

Nico says he cares, but I feel like I know nothing about him. I'm going to try to stop, but who knows if it'll  actually work. I've tried and failed to stop before. After going back to the train booth I fell asleep, Ash was asleep when we came back, so Nico had to sit beside me. I don't know when it happened but sometime after I fell asleep Ash had taken over watch and Nico got some sleep, the next thing I  know I'm falling onto the floor my limbs all tangled with Nico's. Of course at that moment Ash happened to have his camera out, just my luck. We both quickly untangled ourselves and sat at opposite ends of the booth. What is this boy doing to me? I would never have hugged anyone else, I definitely  wouldn't have gotten tangled up with anyone else, what's  happening to me? I couldn't understand what I was doing or feeling, this hasn't happened before, I've liked guys and girls before but never let them close. I tried to understand for the last 6 hours, in between naps and snacks of course. At the end of the trip I failed to understand, and gave myself a headache trying. When we stepped onto the train platform I looked for the familiar strawberry blonde hair of my friend, Rain. She spotted me first and called out, "Oi! Neysa!" She's very strange. I walked over to her, "Hey Rain." I said with a bit of a smile, she was one if my favorite people. "Hi, I'm Rain, you must be Ash and Nico." She said as she turned to look at them.  Rain led us out of the train station an down the street, towards the building she and her friend stayed in. They lived in an old abandoned factory, after a lot of tinkering they got the heat and air conditioning, it was a nice place to stay awhile if you needed to lay low. When we reached the factory Rain stopped, "Play nice." she said before entering the factory. "I'M BACK!!!!" She yelled to empty air, or so I thought before a guy came down from the upstairs, that had been turned into a sleeping loft-like area. "Hey." he waved a little, he looked similar to Ash, brown curly hair, brown chocolaty  eyes, and really tall. Though the similarities ended there,  he had a beard and looked older."I'm Cody." He said pulling us from our thoughts. "Nice to meet you." I murmured before heading upstairs to the extra room where there was a bed. I just wanted to sleep.
Ash~

Cody~

Cody~

€£¥Hi, and sorry for the long wait I had writers block for weeks so sorry it's kinda crappy

€£¥
Hi, and sorry for the long wait I had writers block for weeks so sorry it's kinda crappy. Thanks you all.