Neysa

The dream Nico described matched mine almost exactly, except from his point of view, but that should be impossible. Two people can't have the same dream on the same night. I don't know what to believe anymore, this demigod crap is messing with everything. I hear Ash sigh next to me, I think he's trying to figure out the dreams, the quest, just about everything, this is way to stressful, I'm not sure what to do anymore. "Alright, so we know Hestia is trapped, we 're supposed to save her, something about a serpent's tail, we can't fail." Ash says with another sigh, I think about the prophecy, where could Hestia be, this is crazy, what happened to my life? I'm going insane, but I can't stop to think about how crazy life got, where is a serpent's tail tie in with Italian blood? "What about Echidna?" Ash asks us slowly, Nico nods a little and I have no idea who he's talking about. "Who is that?" I ask them, Nico responds "Typhon's wife and mother of a lot of dangerous monsters. She is also half snake, which would make sense if she really is apart of the quest." I nod, she could be, "Where would she keep Hestia though?" I wonder aloud. Ash was slow to speak, "She was said to live in Arima, a land which included Mount Etna. Here it was Mount st Helen, but he is now in Tartarus." I thought for a moment, "There are a lot of Garter Snakes near Mount st Helen." I said, I went there once and I got surrounded by like 20 of them, makes more sense now. "Guess we're going to Washington then." Nico said, Ash and I nodded in agreement. A few hours later we were at a train station with tickets to Washington. Ash was looking out the window at some tree nymphs, and Nico and I were bonding over being bisexual, "Damn, look at his eyes." I said looking at an attractive guy with grey eyes, Nico nodded in agreement. I preferred to date guys, there was usually less drama involved, at least from my experience, but I haven't had much experience. "She's pretty." Nico nudged me, pulling me from my thoughts, I nodded, "I prefer not to date people prettier than me, but go for it." He hesitated before saying, "I'd rather not, I just got out of a relationship with someone." I moved closer to him, attempting to offer him support, "I don't know what happened, we were so good together..." he muttered and then sighed. "Ooooo look ice cream, do you like ice cream? What am I saying of course you do." I said excitedly, I was excited, I haven't had ice cream in so long, but I mostly wanted to cheer Nico up. He smiled faintly as I pulled him towards the cart, I got mint chocolate chip on a waffle cone and Nico got moose tracks on a waffle cone, we paid and sat on a bench, happily eating ice cream waiting for out train.