Neysa

It was shocking to find out I had descended from so many gods. I'm laying awake in the same cabin as Jason, my brother, strange to think about, a guy I just met is my brother. If Jason hadn't warned against going outside I wouldn't be laying here thinking. I hate thinking it can lead to dark places, very dark places indeed, I shiver at the thought. I am determined to sleep before I go into that corner of my mind, the one filled with darkness and despair. After clearing my mind I soon fall asleep.
I awake to someone shaking me, at first I think it's Adam, until I remember the events of the previous day. I open my eyes to see a very sleepy looking Jason, he mumbles something that's sounds like 'get up', but I'm not sure, I hear him go into the bathroom and start a shower. I start grabbing clothes to wear, when I'm done he's out and moves so I can get in. Apparently there used to be public camp bathrooms before they remodled the cabins. I changed into my newest pair of black skinny jeans, I stole them a few weeks ago, a plain dark grey T-shirt, my combat boots, and a beanie. Once I had brushed my hair I was ready, right when a horn blew for breakfast, well I'm hoping for breakfast. Jason asks if I'm ready before leading me to where we are yesterday, yes food! As we arrive I see Jason's friends all sitting at a table together, I look for an empty table, I have no luck. I sit down next to Leo, soon after Nico sits next to me. After I take up am offering to the Gods, just like they showed me last night, I sit down and eat quietly, trying not to be noticed. "So, who's showing you around Neysa?" Leo asks, before I can respond Nico does, "I am." Crap, he wants me to honor my part of the deal. They all seem confused, one of the girls, I think the said her name was Hazel, spoke, "I thought you were leaving, this means your staying this time right?" Nico responds slowly, "Its just been postponed." This time it was Percy who asked, "Why?" Now I was beginning to wonder if it was because he wanted something from me, my wondering was answered when Nico looked straight at me and said, "Something came up that interests me." What the hell does that mean, he's 'interested in'? Who the hell does he think he is? I stay silent and remain as emotionless as I can seem. He keeps staring, it was kind of making me uncomfortable, the others were watching us. "What?" I snapped at all of them, Leo held up his hands in surrender, "Hey, we jsut want to know what's going on." I snorted and walked away, well I tried to walk away, Nico grabbed my arm and spun me around. "I think I should show you around." he said calmly, but I didn't miss the warning in his eyes, I just nodded and followed him out of the dining area. I followed him into the forest, after a little bit he sat down on a log and I sat next to him. "Alright, a deals a deal now tell me." he got straight to the point, I liked that. I took a deep breath, knowing there was no way to get out of the deal, "My mother died when I was younger, in the fire that burned down that building you followed me to, rude much by the way? After she died I was put into foster care, I was bounced around homes. There were a lot of incidents so I was sent to the house in New York. It's nicknamed the hopeless house, so no one cares what happens there. Thats pretty much everything, anything else or do you have enough gossip?" He sat there with a blank expression, before he did something I didn't expect, he wrapped his arms around me, his chin resting on my head, what the hell?