Nico

€£¥
501 reads!!!! Thankyou all so much!!!! Thanks to caitlinmariewright for putting me on her reading list, I'm fangirling right now...alright story time.
Neysa showed us the room we would stay in, apparently there were three habital rooms but the two kids staying here took up one and there were three of us. Ash offered to take the couch in the main area, so Neysa and I got the habital rooms. The girl was okay, kind of excitable and really awkward, but cool, the guy didn't talk much. We were all really tired so we immediately went to our separate sleeping arrangements. I had trouble sleeping though, I slept fine earlier. You were next to Neysa earlier, very close. That's true, but only because she was warm, like a blanket, so I subconsciously reached for her. Sure tell yourself that, stupid thoughts, shut up already. I evened my breathing and cleared my mind, I was soon asleep. Nightmares here I come. I was running through the streets of what looked like, Boston, but I couldn't be sure. Neysa was next to me, she was bleeding, but she kept running, terrified of what was behind her. I didn't dare look back, I didn't want to see it again. We kept on running until Neysa fell, unable to keep going as blood soaked through her shirt and jacket. I stopped, creating an army of undead to fight off that thing and tending to Neysa. I quickly picked her up, determined to escape. I felt its breath on my neck, it only made me run faster, and faste, until I couldn't run anymore. I clasped gasping for breath as I took a shaky stance, ready to fight her with the last of my strength. I didn't last long as I felt the poison affecting me.
I woke up gasping for breath, that was intense, and potentially real, you never know with demigod dreams. I shivered at the thought of that thing. WAIT. What was that thing? I don't know, and I've seen a lot, I mean giants are so ugly and Cupid is so rude. I try to shake off the dream as I go down to the main room in search of toast, I'm hoping they have some. When I got down I found the two people who live here making out on the foor...gross. I walk to another part of the main floor, looking for food. Neysa is in a makeshift kitchen area. She looks at me for a second before handing me some toast, I mumble a quick, "Thanks." and she nods. "Ash walked in with a bag of food from McDonalds. The dead like McDonald's and so do I. Ash pulled out egg McMufins, 3 of them one for each of us. I gave up my toast for the wonderful McDonalds food, Neysa did too, but more reluctantly. We ate in silence, devouring the food. "I had a dream last night, about the quest." They froze at my words.