Nico

After Neysa left I began packing for our quest, I was worried for both Neysa and Percy. Neysa was still new to everything, and Percy was still recovering from being in Tartarus. I made sure to pack plenty of ambrosia, some food, clothes, a map, money, and an extra knife. Traveling as a kid of one of the big three you never could be sure, monsters could, and most likely would, come out of anywhere. After packing up my stuff I went to dinner, I sat beside Hazel and the others gathered around us, after the union with the Romans no one really sat with their cabins anymore. As Percy and Annabeth sat down everyone got quite, something was about to happen. Soon Neysa and some other people came in, they looked confused until one of them stepped forward. "Percy, I want your place in the quest." The guy must have been from Aphrodite, he had that look to him, like he was too good for everyone else. "Who are you?" Percy asked, the kid scoffed, "I'm suprised you haven't heard of me, I knond of took your place as best fighter. I'm Jake, son of Aphrodite." Neysa laughed, it was strange she rarely laughed and this was a strange reason to laugh. "Whats your deal, Italy?" Jake asked, she responded quickly "I doubt that you can take on anyone at that table Adonis." He looked angry, "Listen you whore ass bitch," he didn't finish his sentence becuase Neysa had him on the ground with his arm behind his back. "Maybe this whole demigod thing isn't going to work out for you Adonis, maybe you should go back to your hair products and leave fighting to the heroes." After that everyone averted their eyes and whispered among themselves. Neysa released Jake and sat at her cabin table alone. After I offered up some food to the Gods I made my way over to sit beside Neysa. She just raised an eyebrow at me before she countined eating. "Percy can't go on this quest Nico." Neysa told me seriously, I nodded and swallowed before talking, "We still need someone to take his place, well someone who won't get us killed." Neysa nodded and agreed with me. Ash came and sat with us, after a while he said something that suprised me, "I'll go on your quest with you, if you want me to." he sounded nervous, but determined. Both Neysa and I nodded and got up to see Chiron, "Did you find someone to take Percy's place?" he asked as soon as he saw us coming towards him. "Ash volunteered." Neysa told him, "Ash will take Percy's place in the upcoming quest, those on the quest leave tomorrow." Chiron announced to everyone. After some cheers from Annabeth and Jason, Neysa, Ash, and I went to Neysa's cabin. When we got there Neysa layed on her bed and looked up at us. "Well, how are we.getting there?" she asked when we were silent, "We should take a train, its a safer bet than a plane." I say, I was a bit distracted by the lack of objects around her bed. Ash and Neysa nodded, "Then we leave tomorrow." Neysa said strongly, that was our cue to leave. After campfire I tried to go to sleep, but its always hard for demigods, and the nightmares are way to alike to memories. I woke up the next morning, I knew I had dark circles under my eyes but I didn't care for the moment. We all ate breakfast together, then we grabbed out stuff and Argus drove us to the nearest train station. Then we got our tickets and we were on our way to Indiana.