Nico

There are a lot of people reading this, I'm really happy but at the same time I'm afraid you'll murder me if I screw up. Well, I thank you all, please don't kill me....
After Rachel went back to normal everyone was silent, I had itallian blood, but who else did? What did the prophecy even mean? "I have Italian blood, so it should just be me and Nico." some stupid girl from the Aphrodite who always hit on me spoke up, it should be Nico and I firstly, and no I'm not going. Of course I stayed silent as Ash stepped in, clearly angry, "I think it should be Nico and Neysa, seeing as they're real itallian blood." The girl looked extremely angry, then she did something unexpected, she attacked Neysa. Neysa wasn't expecting such violence and was caught unaware. Neysa literally threw the girl off of her, she screamed and cried when she hit the ground. Neysa just looks at the girl and says, "Don't cry, you asked for it, cagna." The girl looked confused, I smirked, a real itallian would know what that means, bitch. "You're not itallian, don't pretend, cagna." I tell her before walking back to my cabin. When I get there I lay on my bed thinking, why do I have to go on a quest? Why am I drawn to Neysa? What is wrong with me? What is this quest? I fall asleep with my unanswered question still on my mind. Hazel woke me up by shaking me, "Chiron wants all of us at the big house." She told me,I quickly dress in dark jeans, a black T-shirt and my jacket. Hazel and I head to the big house, somehow we're the last ones there, Hazel must of woken me up later than them. "Whats happening Chiron?" Hazel asks the question on all of our minds. "Well, there is a quest for Neysa and Nico, but having only two members of a quest is bad luck. Also the prophecy said that more demigods could come. Now we need to decide what the prophecy means and who should go on the quest." Chiron explained lengthily. I really didn't want to go on a quest, not after the war. "What if I don't go?" Neysa asks, "Well," Percy begins, "the world could be destroyed, people may die, or the Gods could regin wrath down upon you." Neysa gave him a blank look, but she nodded, "Now, who else should go?" Jason asked, calling everyone's attention. "There are three big, major, Gods right?" Neysa asked, we all nodded, "then either the other one of their kids should come." she continued. We all nodded in agreement, "That makes since, but which child of the big three?" Chiron asked us all,  Jason, Percy, and Hazel look at each other, "Draw straws?" Annabeth suggests to which we all nod slowly. Chiron gets a cup full of different sized straws, Percy, Jason, and Hazel each closed their eyes and reached into the cup, one at a time.